Chapter 14

This chapter is dedicated to VintageZebra (again) because she is seriously the coolest person of all time! ;) love ya girlie!

Hey look at that! A new cover! I hope you guys like it, and don't get confused! I really like it but it cuts off stuff that I don't want cut off, like the title... :/ Its really annoying me.

(Warning- Caps and Rants)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JEROME IS COMING TO ANN ARBOR!!!!!!!!! I AM FREAKING OUT! FREAKING OUUUTTTTTT!!!!! NOT ONLY IS JEROME COMING TO MICHIGAN, BUT HE IS COMING TO ANN ARBOR!!!!!!!! I LIVE IN ANN ARBOR!! (Please, nobody stalk me...) HE MAY DO A MEETUP AND I CAN MEET HIM AND FERNANDO!!! WHO IS FERNANDO YOU ASK?! FERNANDO IS JEROMES NOSE! I NAMED IT BECAUE IT IS SO HUGE AND CUTE AND I GET TO MEET FERNANDO AND JEROME!!! MAYBE! IF HE DOES A MEETUP! OR I MAY JUST STALK HIM UNTIL I FIND OUT WHERE HE IS AND "ACCIDENTALLY" BUMP INTO HIM! SOUNDS COMPLETELY LEGAL AND NOT CREEPY AT ALL RIGHT?!?!?! BUT WHOOOOOO CAAARRREEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! SFBLFJGARTG;UIAE;IRDNK;JGDNSUGHIUHGUIHIGJKNKJDFJGIUHUIGDHIGDJKLDGDFKJR!!!!

AND I AM LISTENING TO IMAGINE DRAGONS NEW SONG ON THE CATCHING FIRE ALBUM "WHO WE ARE" AS I AM WRITING THIS AND OH GOD IT IS AMAZING!!!

Anyways, please enjoy this new chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So Marie, I was thinking you and Kelsea could go furniture shopping while Jordan and I do manly things." Justin says flexing and striking "manly" poses. I look at Jordan who is laughing.

"Thank you for being normal." I say to Jordan. A smirk crawls up his face.

"You mean normal people don't do.... THIS!" He joins in with Justin and Kelsea bursts out with laughter. I try as hard as I can to hold my laughter back and pretend to groan.

"Ugh, I don't know you two." I say in a sarcastic tone walking away "Come on Kelsea." I say. She follows behind me, still laughing. When we get In Kelsea's car I look back at Jordan and Justin and see they are still doing it. I can't hold in my laughter any more, and I let out a huge guffaw. "They are idiots." I say laughing.

"Yea, you found yourself a keeper right there." I look at her confused. "Oh please, I know you got a thing for Jordan." She says rolling her eyes at my expression.

"I do not!" She gives me a "seriously?" look and I let out a smile. This is why Kelsea is the best friend ever, she knows everything about me and can always tell how I am feeling. "Ok fine. I like him a lot. But I cant let him know that because he only met me like five days ago and he would be creeped out." I look at my hands. "But I have known him for five years. His voice putting me to sleep at night sometimes, bringing me out of my depression, making me feel like I had a friend." It is silent in the car for a little bit. Not an awkward one, you could tell we were both thinking. Finally Kelsea says something.

"You probably shouldn't tell him that." I look up at her to see her smiling, stifling back a laugh. I don't bother to hold back mine.

"Yea, he would be running for the hills if I did!" Kelsea and I laugh together, both saying random things Jordan would do.

~~~Le time skip~~~

"I can't believe how perfect that couch was!" I say to kelsea as we leave Ikea.

"And that bed, and the table, and the chairs, and the desk, I get it, you have said it like ten thousand times." Kelsea says laughing.

"Well they are!" I reply with a smile. We get in the car and head back to the apartment to show Jordan and Justin the pictures of all the furniture we liked to get their opinions.

"So May-May, you never told me the story about how you and Jordan became friends." Kelsea says as we get into the car.

"Well basically, I asked him to sign my sword, he sat with us while we ate, and it turned out that he thought we were really cool." I say shrugging it off like it was no big deal, even though reliving it was causing me to fangirl completely on the inside.

"That's so cool! He is like famous!" I nod, unable to suppress a smile. "I wonder if he likes you back." Kelsea says wiggling her eyebrows. I laugh.

"Please, he would never like an 18 year old girl who is obsessed with him and had his house memorized before he even let her in." Kelsea looks at me like I've grown a second head. "What? He did an apartment tour for his 2,000,000 subscriber video, and I just watched it so many times I accidentally memorized every inch of it."

"Accidentally memorized it?" She asks laughing.

"Whatever leave me alone." I say punching her arm. Kelsea goes quiet for a little bit.

"Kels you ok?"

"Yea... I was just thinking..." She says trailing off.

"What?"

"If you really want Jordan to like you, I may have an idea." I look at her kind of in shock. "All it takes for a guy to realize he likes a girl is if he sees they are with someone else. You just have to make him jealous."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AWW SNAP! Sorry for the short chapter, but I got big plans for next chapter guys! BIG BIG PLANS! Very very big sir! Man I hope Jerome does a meetup! It would make my world!

Anywhore, I hope you like my book! If you do leave a vote, and comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani