Chapter 27

Guess what?! I'm currently working on a new Captainsparklez fanfic!!! I need your help! Should I post it when I finish this book? (This will probably end up being 35 or 40 chapters) Or should I post it while I'm doing this one? (That would mean this would be updated less.) I already have the idea for it and I have prewritten the first three chapters already. Maybe I could post chapter 1 as a teaser and you guys could tell me what you think of it? If you could comment and give me your ideas that would be great!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk out of the bathroom with a sun dress over my bathing suit. I wear the beanie on my head, as Jordan insisted.

We get into the car and drive for a little while, listening to the radio. I switch to a station playing Viva La Vida and begin to sing along. I'm kind of zoned out, so I don't even notice I'm singing the wrong lyrics.

"I gaze off into the boundless skyline
Noteblock choirs playing in the sunshine
Turn 'round pick up my sword and wield
The blade that once forced evil mobs to yield
And hope one day that this chaos and
Destruction turns for the better
Never a bow in hand
And that was when I ruled the land."

I sing quietly to myself. I notice out of the corner of my eye that Jordan is smiling at me.

"What?" I ask almost defensively.

"This is Viva La Vida." He says.

"Yea, so?"

"You were singing Fallen Kingdom." I feel my face flush red and I look out the window. This causes him to chuckle a little. "Hey, hey, it's ok." He says putting his hand on my leg. "I think it's cute." I look back at him with a small smile on my face.

"Can I tell you something?" I say quietly. "I don't actually know any of the lyrics to Viva La Vida... I always just sing Fallen Kingdom." Jordan lets out a loud laugh. Then he begins to sing too. I giggle because his singing voice is so awful, but then again mine is too, so I just join in with him for the very last verse of the song.

"I gaze off into the boundless skyline
Noteblock choirs playing in the sunshine
Turn 'round pick up my sword and wield
The blade that once forced evil mobs to yield
If this battle should leave me slain
I know that Herobrine calls my name
Better to take a stand
And that was when I ruled the land"

We laugh and talk and sing until we pull into the parking lot next to the beach. We hop out of the car and grab our stuff. We walk down to the beach and set up a spot kind of far away from people.

"If we are going swimming, why am I wearing your beanie?" I ask as we sit down.

"Well obviously you aren't going to wear it in the water. I just like looking at you in it." I blush again and look down at my hands.

"D'awww, thanks." I say in a derpy voice. We eat and talk on the beach for a while. My cup with my drink sits next to me. A random girl walks by and kicks my cup over and keeps walking like nothing happened. I gasp and jump up, covered in cranberry juice. "What the hell?!" I scream at the girl. She continues walking away and I begin to shake with anger, embarrassment, and nerves.

"Oh my God!" Jordan says standing up. The red juice stains my favorite white dress, and I know it is never going to come out. I pull the dress off, now happy that I had my bathing suit on underneath.

"Why don't we go swimming? That'll get all this crap off me, and I'm getting hot anyways."

"Great idea." Jordan says taking his shirt off. I pull off the beanie and we walk down to the water. I put my toe in and I shriek, jumping back.

"It's cold!" Jordan rolls his eyes and throws me over his shoulder. I squeal and giggle while he carries me into the water. once he is waist high in the water he throws me a few feet away from him and I land with a splash. I come up from the water and gasp. I move my wet hair out of my eyes and glare at Jordan. He hold his pinky to the corner of his lips and looks at me with innocent eyes. I give him an evil smile. "Now you're goanna pay!" I say to him.

I lunge at Jordan and tackle him into the water we sink into the squishy sand beneath us. We both come up laughing and wiping water off our faces. I give Jordan a smug look.

"Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong!" Jordan says. I shriek and stand up to run away, but he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling be back into the water. I squirm out of his grasp and dive to my left. I swim away as fast as I can and he chases after me. Once I think I'm a far enough distance away I stand up to take a break. I turn my back on Jordan, and the second I do, someone behind me pulls me under water by my shoulders. They hold me there, a firm grasp on me so all I am able to do is thrash with my legs.

I am running out of air. I need to come up. I swing my arms around, making contact with random body parts. Why isn't Jordan letting me up? Is he trying to drown me? Is he trying to kill me? Jordan wouldn't do that. Or would he? How would I know? He could be a psycho killer and he's spent his whole life trying to kill me.

I am becoming desperate for air. My lungs burn and I know I can't stay down here any longer. I reach for Jordan's hands and try to tear them off of me. Doesn't he realize I can't breathe?!

I notice how frail and thin the fingers are and it stops me from thrashing, I freeze. Those are female fingers, the nails long and sharp. This isn't Jordan. I scream, but it was a horrible idea, because any air I had left in my lungs, is now gone. I open my eyes, and it burns. I look up to see a blurred figure of a person. All I can make out is the long brown hair. I begin thrashing again, now aiming for the girl above me.

Suddenly another figure flies up and tackles the one above me. The grip on my shoulders releases and I push out of the water and gasp for air hacking and sputtering out water that made it's way into my lungs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOAAAHHHH ACTIONNNN!!!! IT'S SO INTENSE! Haha, ok sorry about that... If you didn't read the authors note at the top please do! Ktanksdoodz baiii. I'm watching Mitch's stream :)

Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it

<3

Nani