Chapter 5

OMFG I CANT BELIEVE THAT CS READ A FAN FICTION!!! I wish it was mine!
Sorry I haven't posted in so long, I have been busy with volleyball and school but I got rid of one of my classes so that means I will have more time to post now! I also wasn't really feeling this story so I kinda stopped for a while, but I have ALMOST 50 READS so I decided that people like it so I should keep posting :D
Here you go-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lie in my bed awake, staring at the ceiling. I couldn't believe it... Justin kissed me. I didn't know he liked me in that kind of way! I never thought of him as anything other than a friend. I guess there have been signs recently, but I was just too stupid to pick up on them. Ugh, why do boys have to be so complicated?
I look over at the clock and see that it was 8:00. I literally did not sleep that night. With the excitement of meeting my two heroes and the anxiety of Justin kissing me.
I roll out of bed and slowly make my way to the bathroom, hoping the burning hot shower would melt all my worries away. I begin to sing and almost immediately feel better.
Singing always lifts my spirits. People tell me I'm good at singing but I don't do it in public. But when I am home alone, or in the shower, I will sing my heart out.
I belt out the last line of "Take Back The Night" and turn the water off and step out. My skin is a bright red because the water was so hot. I realize I forgot my clothes so I wrap myself in a towel and open the door to find Justin standing there staring at me. I shriek and his eyes widen.

"I'm so sorry!" He says turning around and covering his eyes. "I was just listening to you sing." I blush.

"It's fine, it's a good thing I wrapped myself up in a towel huh?" I say giggling. Justin gives an uncomfortable laugh.

"Haha, yea..." It is silent as I grab my clothes from my bag. "You have an amazing voice Marie..." He says. I turn and look at him. He is scratching the back of his neck. "You know I have never heard you sing." I blush again and look at my feet. What is going on? I never blush around Justin! Especially not this much!

"I... Uh... Have to get dressed..." I say pushing past him back into the bathroom. I shut the door then lean against it. Feeling my back slide down. I hope I can get over whatever is going on with me right now so I can enjoy minecon.

Once Justin and I are ready to go we head down to the convention center. We walk in and I immediately see the team crafted booth and I start to freak out.

"AHHHH!! Justin I don't think I brought anything for them to sign!!!" I shriek shaking his shoulders.

"Whoa, whoa, calm down! I'll buy you a diamond pic axe for them to sign."

"OMG thank you thank you!" I say hugging him. Then I remember last night and I let go quickly and stand awkwardly looking at the ground.

"Haha, no biggie, I need one for them to sign too. I'll be right back, head on over to the booth and wait in line." I skip over happily and wait in line like I was told. The line is getting shorter and shorter and with each person that passes the more anxious I become. I have been waiting for this moment for 2 years now. And it's finally happening to me...

"Here you go Marie." Justin says handing me one of the pic axes, just in time, we were next up.

"Hey doodz!" Jerome says smiling. I smile back.

"Hi! I'm a huge fan." I say, surprisingly calm, handing the pic axe to Jerome. "Can I have you Mitch and Jason sign it?" I feel bad for not getting everyone's but those are my three favorites. Jerome is the funniest, and Jason and Mitch are the cutest.

"I see how it is." Sky says pretending to pout. Everyone laughs and I get their signatures. I ask for pictures with the whole team crafted and Justin joins in. When we are done with the picture Mitch smiles,

"How about an individual one now?" My heart melts and I can feel my heart speed up. I am actually going to take a picture with Mitch...

"Sure!" I say. I hand Justin my phone to take a picture. Mitch puts his arm around my shoulders and I put my arm around his waist. We take one serious picture and one funny picture of us making weird faces. I laugh at how weird they look and hug Mitch.

"It was so great meeting you guys in person!" I say.

"It was so great meeting you, well, period!" Jason says smiling. He holds out his hand for me to shake it and I do eagerly. Justin and I leave and I sigh once we are far enough away.

"I swear I can girl over way too many people." I mumble. Justin laughs and shakes his head.

"I was actually surprised that you kept your cool that whole time!" He says jokingly.

"Well I didn't want a repeat of Jordan." I say giggling.

We walk down to a food court to eat and find a table with three chairs. There were none with only two left so we just grabbed that one. Justin and I talk for a while until someone walks over to us.

"Is this seat taken?" They ask. I am unable to do anything but stare. Justin smiles and nods.

"It's all yours dude." Jordan sits down and I continue to stare at him.

"Hey Marie," Justin says waving a hand in front of my face. I shake my head and look over at him. "This is a repeat of Jordan..." He whispers. My face turns bright red and I look at my feet.

"Uh..." I say fighting to find words. Finally I look up to see Jordan's signature side smirk. He is wearing his beanie today, I always thought he was so hot in his beanie. "Uh..." I say again. "Hi..." I punch myself internally at that. Jordan gives a real laugh this time.

"It's like déjà vu!" He says. Ugh, I did this exact same thing yesterday. Justin and Jordan both laugh. It's nice that they find joy in my embarrassment. I don't actually care, I'm able to laugh at myself and I know that I probably look really stupid right now. I laugh with them and I feel a lot less awkward than before.

"Sorry about butting into your conversation." Jordan says, "There was just literally not a single other seat here." He says motioning around us.

"You would think they would put more tables out." Justin says. But I am secretly glad they didn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is dedicated to VintageZebra for leaving nice feedback and making me want to continues with my story! It means a lot!

There was a long chapter for you since it's been so long since I posted one... At least it seemed long, it took me 2 hours to write...

Remember to leave feedback and lets try to get this to 50 reads!!!

<3
Nani