Chapter 30

LOOOOKKKK CHAPTER 30!!! There are probably going to be 10 or 15 chapters left of this :( that makes me so sad to say! Like honestly, I am really upset about this. At least I will have my new book!

OMG!!! WAIT GUYS! YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE SO COOL?! This is at 295 votes right now, can we get 300 votes on chapter 30?!?!?!?! That would be TOTALLY WICKED! Doooo eeeeiiiiittttt!!!! Plz, I fan!

Here's your chapter! :) Bon apatite!! Shhhh, pretend that made sense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I open my eyes I see I am in a hospital. I have been waking up in these white rooms way too often as of late. My mind is in a haze, and I can form only one clear thought. I need to help Jordan. I try to sit up but things start to beep and people in teal-ish scrubs rush into the room. I start to panic, I need to get to Jordan, I need to get away from them. I thrash around, ripping tubes out of my arm in the process. It is painful and I start to bleed profusely. The people around me all try to talk to me, but I block out the things they are saying.

"Just leave me alone!" I scream at them. Two of the woman in the room start arguing but everyone is yelling so I can't make out what they are saying. One of the arguing woman stomp out. I stop struggling and just sit there, screaming at the top of my lungs, high pitched and loud enough to burst someone's ear drums. The woman that left comes back with an old man in a white coat.

He walks towards me, a large needle in his hand. I refuse to let him put the needle into me. I flail around, not giving him a clear shot to any of my veins. But another person pins me down, immobilizing me. The old man shoves the needle into my arm and I become drowsy again, and fall asleep quickly.

<><><><><><><><><><>

When I wake up there is a person standing in there with me, as if they were waiting for me to wake up.

"Wait Mrs. Goldshire, before you get too worked up and scared. I have something for you. Don't worry, I think you'll like it." She shuffles out of the room. When she returns I two people walking behind her. I burst into tears and can't control the sobs that are racking my body.

"Marie what happened?!" Justin yells running towards me. Kelsea follows close behind and I see fear in her eyes.

"What are you two doing with them?!" I scream. "Are you helping them?!" I know my face must be contorted into the most disgusting thing imaginable. My eyes must obviously show the hurt and anger I am feeling bubbling up inside of me.

"Wha- helping?" Justin says confused.

"They are trying to kill Jordan and I!" I yell to him. Kelsea covers her mouth and runs out of the room. I don't know what is wrong with her, she probably feels guilty about working with them.

"Marie, what is wrong with you?" Justin asks in a hushed tone. "You know these are doctors right?! Why would they try and kill you?!" I look at Justin for a moment in shock, then break down into tears again.

"Oh Justin! I'm insane! I've gone fucking insane!" I yell at him, sobbing. He looks at me, his eyes filled with fear.

"Marie..." He whispers to himself. He looks at the woman next to me, which I now realize is a nurse. I grab Justin's hand and turn him to look at me.

"Justin help me. Please." I say to him. I see his body shake and a squeak comes out of his mouth. He shakes his head and runs out of the room. I have never seen Justin cry. But I guess there is a first time to everything. I turn my head to the nurse.

"Jordan..." I say to her. She gives me a faint smile, but her eyes are filled with fear also.

"He is fine. He is awake and well, but we would like to keep him in bed for a few more hours."