Chapter 35

Guys :( only 10 more chapters. This is so sad. I can't even right now. I love this book! It is so fun to write, and I have like an emotional bond with all the characters. I really hope my next book will be as fun to write as this one.

Also... WE ARE NUMBER FIVE!!!! WHAT THE SHIZNITS?!?! THAT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!!! Thank you to all my original readers who were there through the time that I was about to give up on this book. Thank you to the new readers who are commenting and voting and helping this to get bigger. Thank you to any readers that are just reading, and aren't voting or commenting. I haven't forgotten about you guys! Even one read makes a big difference. So thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Enough of that, here is chapter 35!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My parents and I drive to my new apartment to help me get moved in. As we drive they tell me about how and why they came. Apparently Kelsea had called them and was very vague, but just said I was in the hospital and they needed to come quickly. They got a ticket to come down as soon as possible.

"Do you know what the first thing Jordan said to me was?" Mom asked.

"What?" I ask smiling at the road ahead of me.

"He didn't say anything cheesy, trying to impress me. He didn't say anything rude. He didn't say anything about your relationship." She shakes her head with a slight laugh. "I walked into the room and seen him holding your hand while you were sleeping. I seen him place his hand on your cheek, seen him whisper something to you. I didn't know who this person was, nobody had told us about you two yet. So I cleared my throat and he turned and he finally noticed me. He said, 'Thank goodness you are here, maybe seeing you guys will let her know that we actually care about her.'" She tells me.

"I was really confused, I asked who he was and he said he was your boyfriend." Dad says, continuing Mom's story. "Naturally as a dad I wanted to sock the kid in his face and tell him to treat my daughter right, but I seen the pain in his eyes, and he just looked back to you. I didn't understand. If he was your boyfriend then you would have only known him for about eleven days. If you two barely knew each other then why would he stay by your bed every second he possibly could? Why did he care so much about you?" He sighed.

"His first words to us wasn't something that was trying to prove himself to us. He was only thinking about you, and your well being. He didn't care that much what we thought of him, he wasn't thinking about how he could get us to like him. He strictly just wanted you better. He just wanted you safe." Mom says. "So he unknowingly proved himself to us, in that one sentence. Your father and I approve. We don't think you will find anyone better than this man. Keep him safe."

I feel a few tears in my eyes and I sniffle in. Dad smiles at me and places his hand on my shoulder, like he always does to comfort me. My eyes widen and I scream, jerking the wheel of the car to the side. Mom screams from the backseat too, startled by the sudden movement of the car and flies to the side. Dad quickly reaches over me and grabs the wheel, pulling us over to the curb. I breathe heavily and my knuckles are white on the steering wheel from grabbing on so tightly.

"What the hell was that?!" Dad yells at me. I just stare ahead of me. My whole body is trembling.

"I- I don't know..." I say.

"Did you see something?" Mom asks, her voice shaking slightly.

"N-No..."

"It's ok honey. Do you want me to drive?" I nod a little too quickly. He places his hand on my shoulder again and I freak out again. I smack his hand away and thrash around.

"STOP! DON'T HURT ME! LEAVE ME ALONE!" He quickly withdraws his hand and stares at me. As soon as the touch of his hand on my shoulder leaves, I stop screaming and curl up in a ball on the seat of the car and begin to cry. I hear the car doors open. My door opens and Dad reaches in and scoops me up. He places me in the back and Mom starts to rub my back softly. Dad enters the address into the GPS and we continue on our way.

By the time we get there I am feeling better. When we get there we see that Justin, Jordan, and Kelsea beat us. I run into Jordan's arms and hug him. He hugs back tightly.

"What's wrong?" He asks lightly. I don't say anything. I just hold on to him as if he will be taken away from me as soon as I let go. I let Dad explain what happened. He rubs small circle on my back and whispers reassuring things to me. I calm down quickly, but still hold on to him. "Marie," he says. "Marie she is coming." I look behind me and see the realtor hobbling towards us. I let go and turn to greet her. We get all the paperwork signed and she hands me the keys.

"Congratulations! You two have yourselves your own apartments!" She says to Justin and I. I smile widely and thank her. We all go into the apartment and I hug random inanimate objects around the house.

"I love you fridge! I love you doorframe! I love you most of all shower!" Everyone laughs. "Kelsea, you and I are going to pick up the furniture tomorrow!" We both squeal with excitement. Jordan nudges my dad and Justin.

"Girls." Jordan says, rolling his eyes.

"Right?" Dad says laughing. Justin laughs along with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that was so short! I really wasn't inspired very much today, and I had trouble wording my thoughts so a lot of it was kinda bad. :( I sowee.

I decided I am going to dediate each chapter until it's over to someone! This chapter is dedicated to one of my new and VERY active readers, JeffyJr! Read his books!

Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani