Chapter 29

So guys, the teaser chapter for my new CS book is out! The cover is made by the lovely FrozLuvzJordanMaron! Thank you so much! You should go check that book out if you haven't already!

Here is the very anticipated chapter >:) mwahahahaha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drop onto the ground next to Jordan. He is breathing, so he isn't dead. But he might as well be. He is bruised and bloody and moans every couple of seconds.

"Oh god... Jordan..." I say, placing my hand on his face. He lets out a louder moan as soon as my hand comes to contact with him. I jerk my hand back, worried that I hurt him. "Jordan I'm so sorry." I say, a tear slipping down my cheek. I look up at the life guards. "What happened?" I ask, not trying to hold back my tears.

"We don't know anything that happened because you wont tell us!" The female life guard says, putting her hands on her hips. The male life guard places his hand on her shoulder.

"Beatrice, why don't you sit down."

"But Tom-"

"Please, Beatrice." The girl, Beatrice, rolls her eyes and plops down into the chair on the end of the both and pouts. Literally pouts. Tom walks over and sits next to me on the ground. "A man came up to the boat and told us he found a man floating on the water. I thought it could be the person you were looking for. We tried to ask him what had happened but he couldn't speak. I was surprised he wasn't unconscious. He matched your description-"

"Your very vague description." Beatrice says in a snotty voice. Tom shoots her a look and she lets out a huff and crosses her arms.

"He matched your description, so I assumed it was the person you were looking for." I begin to shake.

"Yes." I say, my voice cracking. "It was."

"Beatrice, start up the boat please, take us back to shore." Tom says. "Do you want to tell me what happened miss?" He says in a clam voice.

"I- I don't know what happened! We were swimming and messing around, I swam away from him and suddenly some girl tried to drown me."

"Who?"

"I don't know!" I yell. I hear the boat start up and start to move.

"That's ok, miss. Are you sure they were trying to drown you?"

"Yes! They were holding me under water and digging their nails into me and wouldn't let me up, even though I was kicking and thrashing." Tom looks at me with an intense look on his face, waiting for me to continue. "Then Jordan tackled the girl, getting her off of me. I came out of the water and was coughing for a few minutes, and couldn't find them anywhere!"

"Is that all you know?" Tom asks. I nod my head quickly. "Ok, we are almost to shore now. There is an ambulance there waiting for your boyfriend." At the word ambulance I snap. I collapse onto the ground and squeeze out long and loud sobs, my whole body shaking violently.

"Its all my fault!" I scream hysterically. The boat stops and Tom lifts Jordan up and onto the stretcher waiting for him. "JORDAN I'M SO SORRY!" I feel female arms grab my shoulder. What if the doctors are working for the girl? What if they are going to kill Jordan?

I start to thrash around. I won't let her drown me again, and I definitely wont I feel my fist connect with something and I hear a scream. The girl shouts profanities after me but I don't plan on staying there to hear them. I start to run away, towards Jordan. A man steps in front of me, so close that I don't have time to stop myself. He scoops me up and encases me in his arms, not letting me go. He tries to talk to me, but I don't listen. I scream as loud as I can so I don't hear his voice.

"LET GO OF ME! DON'T YOU DARE HURT HIM!" I struggle against his grip. I feel a sharp pain in my arm and whip my head to see another person injecting me with a needle. It's poison. They are trying to kill me. "NO!" I feel my eyelids start to grow heavy and my muscles become very weak. I am too tired to fight back. "Jordan..." I whisper. "I love you..." Then everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY SHITTALKING MUSHROOMS MARIE WENT CRAY CRAY!!! hehe.... Hope you like the chapter! :3

Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani