Chapter 22

Hey guiizzzzz! How Ya'll doin? Good? Good! That's gucci!

So I think Captainsparklez and PewDiePie are going to be doing TTT together a lot, and I don't know if my body is ready for that! I feel like I'm on the verge of tears each time I see Pewdiepie in his videos. I literally don't think I can handle that!

Anyhow! My bet still stays! If we get this into at least the top twelve if you search "Captainsparklez" then I shall post another chapter! As long as I am awake, and not at school, that chapter will come as soon as it happens! So comment, vote, and spread the word about this book!

You guys are seriously the cooliest readers ever! I feel like I am lucky to have readers as great as you guys because you are all so nice, and I have never gotten ANY hate on ANY of my stories so far! And a lot of you guys comment, which makes my day! YOU GUYS RULEEE!

Also, only one person is submitting characters! I need mooorrreeee!!! (Don't worry Gamyade, I really appreciate your feedback, and I WILL add your characters eventually!)

I apologize for this agonizingly long A/N! Here is your chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is blackness all around me. I slowly become aware of how cold I am. There is a pressure on my wrist and I hear faint beeps every once in a while. I open my eyes slowly, but the room is too bright, so I squeeze them shut again. I try to lift my arm to cover my eyes but it feels like my veins are filled with led, too heavy to move even an inch.

I groan in response to my weighted limbs and turn my head to the side. Even this small act leaves me winded. I feel a hand on my shoulder and hear someone speaking to me.

I can't place the voice, nor can I make sense of any of the words they are saying.

One word. I catch one word that they say and it clears the fog in my head almost immediately.

"....hospital..." My eyes snap open and the room doesn't seem as bright anymore. I look around me and see that I am indeed in a hospital. Then I look down at the tubes connected to the IV in my wrist and feel dizzy.

"What happened?" I wheeze. I look up to see Justin, Jordan, and Kelsea standing over me.

Kelsea looks worried, Justin looks sad, and Jordan's eyes are red and puffy, he must have been crying.

"You passed out." Justin says. "Your anxiety levels spiked and it caused you to black out for a little while."

"How long is a little while?" I ask.

"Only a few hours." Jordan says scratching his neck, his eyes filled with guilt. Then I remember everything.

The kiss. I remember how my heart sped up to a pace that it only increases to when I have an anxiety attack. Looking back, I guess I should have known, but my thoughts were too foggy to think about anything at that moment.

I look into Jordan's tear filled eyes and realize he thinks it's his fault. I look at Justin and Kelsea.

"Can you guys leave for a minute? I need to talk to Jordan." They look at each other weird then shrug and walk out the door. I lock my eyes with Jordan's. "Jordan, you need to know this isn't your fault." A single tear falls down his cheek, leaving a trail if wetness in its path.

"I can't help it. I just feel like if I never... If I never would have kissed you, then that wouldn't have happened." I take his hand in mine.

"Jordan, if you never would have kissed me, I wouldn't be the happiest girl alive right now." I say with a smile.

"Ew, gag me with a spoon." I hear from behind the curtains covering the door from my view. Jordan whips his head around and I sit up a little more. Kelsea steps out from behind.

"What? A girl can't help but be curious!" She says putting her hands on her hips. "And I have spared you the awkwardness of telling me later!"

"I don't know it's pretty awkward right now." I mumble under my breath, furious with her.

"Look I'm sorry, I'll go get the doctor and tell her how peachy you are feeling." She turns and walks out the door. I finally look at Jordan and see how red his face is.

"I'm sorry about her." I say rolling my eyes. "She is honestly the single most annoying person on this planet." The doctor walks into the room and smiles at me.

"Hello Miss Goldshire." He says smiling, his white beard curling up as he does. "I am going to ask a few questions, then we will get you out of here!" I manage to give him a fake smile at least. "My name is doctor Olsted. I am the psychiatrist for the hospital here. Is anxiety a reoccurring thing for you? Has this been a problem? Effecting your life at all?" I look at my fingers and pick the purple neon nail polish off my nails.

"Yes." I mumble. I feel awkward saying this in front of Jordan, I feel like he will judge me. Find out how messed up I really am, and wouldn't like me anymore.

"Have you ever tried therapy?" He asks.

"No, I'm not depressed." I spit at him, and he shakes his head.

"Oh, no, no!" He says trying to sound reassuring. "You don't need to be depressed to go to therapy! A therapist can be used to find ways to deal with your anxiety, help to make sure you don't get these anxiety attacks."

"They don't happen often. My anxiety isn't that bad." I say to him, trying to make it sound better so Jordan won't think I'm too much of a freak.

"Anxiety isn't only about the anxiety attacks. Many people with anxiety never have a single anxiety attack in their life. Other people with only a few. Anxiety is mainly your thoughts. It can take a situation and warp it. Like right now, I assure you that your friend here, Mr..." He looks at Jordan expactantly.

"Maron. Jordan Maron." He says.

"Yes, your friend Jordan here. I can tell you are withholding information from me because you are afraid of what he may think of you. That is the anxiety playing in. I assure you that he thinks nothings as if you because of this."

"How do you know?" I snap at him, furious that he is trying to tell me my own thoughts.

"I don't think someone who refused to leave your side for 12 hours, while you were unconscious, even to use the restroom, would be that quick to judge you." His eyes flicker over to Jordan with a smile, and I do the same, except my eyes lock with his, and I don't pull them away.

He stayed with me? He stayed by me for 12 hours even when everyone else left? I feel my heart rate start to increase. He really cares about me. I feel the monitor to my left start to beep and look at it to see my heart rate sped up a lot.

"I guess therapy couldn't hurt right?"

"And if you want Marie, I can go with you, to every one. So you can have someone to comfort you." Jordan says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh NOOOOOOOOO not a late update again! I promise I'm NOT getting back into the habit of that! This was an accident, I was super busy today :/

But there you go! Chapter 22. I'm estimating that this will have between 30 and 35 chapters. Maybe an epilogue, although I could to a sequel instead of an epilogue... He ha herrr!!!

Don't forget to leave a character down in the comments! I need lots of peoe for the therapy groups!

Can we get into top 12? Pretty please? With a cherrie on top?!?!

As always, vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani