Chapter 28

This chapter is dedicated to my sister Celeise2! You should check out her stories :p

Okay guys! I still haven't decided completely what I am going to do about my new CS fan fic. So I decided that I am going to post a teaser chapter tomorrow! You guys can tell me in the comments weather I should post now, or wait till this story is done!

kjhdfsj jh; hhsfwIOO] G GGU,ZJPNKIKR (Sorry for that, my niece wanted to help me write my story and I thought it was too cute to delete ^o^)

You all really seemed to like last chapter! I'll make sure to have more action in future chapters! It's kinda funny because I put almost no effort into last chapter because my anxiety had been really bad all day AND I wanted to hurry up and finish it before Mitch's livestream (don't judge) so I just wrote it as fast as I could :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cough up water, wheezing trying to replace the water in my lungs with air. I feel a hand lay lightly on my shoulder but I can't stop coughing long enough to move away.

"Hey, hey! It's ok!" A male voice says. "I'm the life guard. I'll get you back up to the beach ok?" I let out a small whimper and he lifts me up into a boat. As soon as my feet touch the hard surface I come to my senses. I jerk my head up and look around.

"NO!" I yell in a husky voice. "NO! WHERE IS HE?!" I scream, trying to get back over the edge of the boat into the water.

"Wait, miss, calm down." The life guard says in a soothing voice, gently pulling me back down onto the floor of the boat. "Can you tell me what happened?" I stop trying to climb out and instead look all around me for Jordan.

"Jordan..." I say quietly.

"Who is Jordan ma'am?" I feel tears fall down my cheeks. Or maybe it's just water from my hair. My eyes burn so I'm pretty sure it's tears.

"M-my boyfriend." I say, beginning to shake. "I don't know where he is!"

"I'll have my friend here look around for him. What does he look like?"

"He... He's kinda short, has brown hair, brown eyes, a little stubble coming in on his beard." I say.

"Well thanks. That narrows it down to basically 70 percent of the people at this beach." The friend of the life guard says rolling her eyes.

"SHE COULD HAVE KILLED HIM!" I scream at her.

"Who ma'am? Are you able to tell me what happened?" The life guard asks.

"The girl! She tried to drown me!" I scream at the life guard, angry that he isn't doing anything to find Jordan.

"Who tried to drown you?" He asks.

"I don't know! It was just some girl!"

"What did she look like?"

"I don't know! I couldn't make out anything about her, I was too busy DYING!"

"Miss, please stay calm, we are only trying to help." He says, his voice still calm, but I scream in frustration. I have a strong urge to punch someone in the face.

"If you guys aren't going to do anything then I will!" I yell jumping out of the boat into the water. I swim away as fast as I can although my muscles are all exhausted. I hear people yell after me, but I ignore them. I swim back to where we were before the girl attacked me.

"JORDAN!" I scream. "JORDAN WHERE ARE YOU?! JORDAN!" I stand up and spin in a circle looking all around me. I see a little boy, maybe 9 years old, a few steps in front of me. I tap his shoulder. "Excuse me," He jumps at the sound of my voice. "I'm sorry! Do you happen to know who Captainsparklez is?" His face lights up.

"I love Captainsparklez!" He says.

"Good! Have you seen him around?" I ask. His eyes grow wide.

"He- he's here?!" He says, shocked. I feel my heart sink into my chest.

"So, you haven't seen him?" I ask, obviously upset.

"No," he says with a shake of his head. I let out a deep sigh and feel tears stream down my cheeks.

"Well thanks anyways." I say, my voice cracking on the word 'anyways.' I cover my mouth with my hand because I know I am going to start sobbing. I start to swim away, but I hear a faint noise in the distance. I stop moving and close my eyes, seeing if I imagined it.

"Marie!" I faintly hear. It sounds like Jordan! I snap my eyes open and look towards where the wound came from.

"JORDAN!" I scream as loud as I can. I push past people and continue towards the sound. I listen for a long time but don't hear it again. "JORDAN!" I yell again. I hear the life guard boat behind me.

"MISS! PLEASE COME BACK TO THE BOAT!" I hear the life guard tell me through the blow horn. I stand up and turn to face him. A blow horn! Perfect! I swim for the boat as fast as possible. I pull myself in and take the blow horn out of his hands.

"JORDAN!" I scream into it, "JORDAN MARON WHERE ARE YOU?!" The female life guard snatches the blow horn out of my hands.

"Shut up you idiot!" She yells at me.

"I have to find my-" I stop when I see a figure lying on the ground. Its Jordan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOOOOOO CHAPTER!!! I've been really slacking with my chapters :( sorry. I just keep getting distracted because I watch SO MANY youtubers and it's hard to keep up with all of them. Ok, that's an awful excuse but still!

I'm starting my own youtube channel soon by the way! Well, not my own, I share it with my sister and my brother.

Hope you like this chapter, and look forward to the sneak peak of my new book tomorrow!

Vote if you like it and comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani