Chapter 1

Hey guys! My name is Nani, pronounced like NAH-NEE (like on Lilo and Stitch) Thank you so so much for reading this book!! If you haven't already, it would be awesome if you could check out my other Captainsparklez fanfictions:

-A Tiny Spark May Burst An Eternal Flame

-The New Guy

-Agent Sparklez

I DECIDED TO WRITE A FAN-FIC ABOUT CAPTAINSPARKLEZ!!!! I didn't really want to make one, but all the Captainsparklez fan fictions I read have the exact same plot so I decided to make one just to shake things up a bit. (This means no car crashes or comas lol)

Also, I feel like the relationships happen too fast. Like, a guy would never look at you for the first time and be like "OMG I LEIK LUV U SO MUCSH OMG LET GIT MARRAYED!!" (Purposely spelled things wrong there incase you were wondering) But mainly, I'm sorry if I offend anyone here but, NOBODY CARES WHAT EXACT OUTFIT AND MAKEUP YOU ARE WEARING AND HOW EXACTLY YOU CURL YOUR HAIR! (Again I apologize)

Anyways, thanks for letting me rant, so, well... Here you go guys!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hear beeping and I groan. I don't want to go to work, but I know it's necessary. I need the money even though its not much.

I throw on my work clothes and walk out the door. I fumble with my keys, trying to start the car. I should have gone to bed earlier last night, but I was playing minecraft and completely lost track of time. As I'm driving I drift to the side of the road multiple times and jolt back awake at the loud buzzing.

I run into the small cafe I work at and find my time card and punch it in. I wince as I see I am five minutes late. The boss will be pissed.

"Marie!" A woman growls. Speak of the devil.

"So sorry Chloe! There was a lot of traffic on the way here!" I say apologetically. I know very well that there was not a single bit of traffic, but whatever.

"I don't care. Just get to work." She says stomping away. I can faintly hear her mumble some obscenities but I ignore it. I just take a breath and walk to my first table of the day. A middle aged woman and a young boy, maybe 6 or 7 years old. I squat down so I'm at eye level with them. I always do this, I don't like when people look up at me, and I feel as if it is rude to look down at them. People often appreciate this, so I get quite big tips, this is why my coworkers don't like me.

"Hello, my name is Marie, I will be your server today. May I get you anything to drink?" I ask as politely as I can, what with the foul mood I'm in.

"Yes I'll just have a water for now." The woman says.

"And for you young-" I stop short as I look at his shirt. "Awesome shirt bud!" I say pointing to his tee shirt. It is a picture of a creeper inside of a circle with some grass in the background. He smiles widely and I can see a sparkle in his eye.

"You like minecraft?" He asks quietly, a look of disbelief in his eyes.

"Heck yea I do!" I say putting my hand out for a fist bump. He looks down at his feet shyly and blushes. "Aw come on now! You can just leave me hanging!" I say, pretending to sound devastated. He laughs a little and very hesitantly touches his knuckles to mine. "All right! That's more like it!" I say. His mom laughs and looks at me.

"You really like minecraft? I thought it was for young boys, not grown woman!" I laugh and shake my head.

"Oh no no! I am anything but a grown woman! I am only 17! Besides, I'm a 9 year old boy at heart. My two favorite things in the world are minecraft and Legos!" I joke.