Chapter 10

Hiya there doods. My mind is really racing with a whole bunch if stories. I'm currently writing 8 different books and I am having trouble keeping track of them. I write a couple sentences of one book then think of an idea for another and write that, then the cycle continues, so I never really finish a complete thought. I am trying really hard to focus on this right now though!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We get in the taxi and drive around LA heading to the apartment complex that Justin set an appointment with. We are meeting together even though we are looking for separate apartments. Afterwards we are going to submit some job applications.

My morning started off great when I called my old café and told my old boss I was quitting.

"What?" She had yelled into the phone. I couldn't help but smirk.

"You heard me, bitch. I QUIT! Q-U-I-T QUIT!" I hung up the phone with a feeling of triumph filling my chest.

Now I stare out the window, nerves making my hands shake. Justin takes my hands in his. In a friendly way not a romantic way. He knows that I don't like him like that, so he isn't trying to push me.

"If it makes you feel better, I'm nervous too." He says giving a small smile.

"It kinda does help, thanks." I go back to looking out the window. Watching the building fly past. I keep my eyes trained on a specific building in the distance and watch it until I can no longer see it behind me.

The taxi eventually pulls up in front of a tall building and I stare at it, feeling nauseated. Justin thanks the driver and pays him. We walk up together to the building, hand in hand.

As we walk through the front door a short and plump woman waddles over to us. "You must be Justin and Marie!" She squeaks. She is so odd and weird, and her high pitched voice is so completely unexpected, that I can't help but smile.

"That's us." I say. She ushers us towards the elevator and begins to chatter about her day. She does not stop talking until the elevator dings and we are on our floor.

"The two apartments you are here to see are right next door to each other!" She looks at us expectantly. "Isn't that great?!" Her enthusiasm is contagious and I begin to laugh.

"That's wonderful, thank you for doing that for us." Her face shows extreme pride. We look through the rooms and decide it is perfect. It is small, yet not cramped, plain enough to decorate it the way we want, yet not boring, and has a nice view of the city.

"This is perfect! I don't see why it hasn't been bought yet!" Justin says. The woman beams and holds her head high. "We'll take it."

"Wonderful! I'll be right back with your papers!" She waddles off and I look at Justin, suppressing a laugh. I raise my eyebrows at him. "What?" He questions.

"She a piece of work ain't she?" I say in a 'ghetto' voice. Justin literally falls to the floor laughing. He lies there clutching his stomach, almost looking in pain. I can't help it, his laughter makes me laugh and soon we are both sitting on the ground laughing, right as we are calming down I accidentally snort which starts it up again.

The woman walks back in and freezes. "Oh, am I interrupting something?" She says concerned. That makes me laugh harder but Justin stands up, wiping a tear from his eye.

"No, no, I'm sorry. Let's see those papers."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhhhhhh filler chapters. Aren't they the bestest? Sorry this took me so long, volleyball and school and sleep got in the way. (So basically life, I swear I wake up, go to school, go to volleyball, do homework, go to bed, then wake up and start all over again. I have no freetime whatsoever)

But I love you guys so much that I sit and write chapters in math class and before I go to bed!

Another chapter up soon! Volleyball ends Saturday WHOOPIEEEE!!!

This chapter is dedicated to Liv_Laugh_Lolz! Thank you so much for being so awesome! "The Messed Up Story Of How I Met You - (A CaptainSparklez and Team Crafted Fan Fiction)"

Comment, vote, and tell yo friendzzzz

<3

Nani