A/N Thank You

WE HIT #12 AND I'M ABOUT TO PEE MY PANTS THIS IS AMAZING! In all seriousness, all of you have made my life so much better! I look forward to all of your feedback every day! I have a few people to thank.

The first person is VintageZebra, I have mentioned her a few times before and that is because I was ready to stop writing this book and to stop writing in general, but she incouraged me to keep going! So thank you so much :) (And by the way, you should all follow her on instagram at "stickynotesquote" so she can meet her goal of 250 followers!)

The second person I want to thank is my lovely wife FrozLuvzJordanMaron because her positive feedback has also inspired me to keep writing. (And you guys should go check out all her books! They are great! - my personal favorite is Stars and Sparklez!)

Another thank you goes to TangoCyndersMaggie, I know that she is obviously not the only person who votes for this, but she went through and voted for every single chapter, pushing us over the edge into the top 12! This shows that one person can make a difference! Thank you so much!

And last but ABSOLUTELY 100% not least, is you guys. Anybody reading any of my books, and anybody voting for them, and anybody commenting on them, you have changed my life! Writing this book makes me so happy, and seeing this go up by even ONE read brightens my day! You all are s amazing!

Now, all that being said, a new chapter is coming up as soon as I finish it! I will start it now!

Toodaloo!

<3

Nani