Chapter 43

CHRISTMAS IS APPROACHING AND I REALLY HOPE I GET MINECRAFT FOR THE COMPUTOR! If I do then the first thing I will do is get hexxit because I feel like it's so much easier to get things. Plus it's FLIPPING AWESOME!

I don't know if you guys noticed but I started putting the characters that you guys gave me into the therapy lessons! I felt awful for asking for them, then never using them. So I'm using them now!! Yay!

Also, sorry for all the swearing in this chapter and the last one. I felt like Alice should be the type of person who swears a lot. I personally don't like it, and I feel uncomfortable each time I write one down, but I feel like it fits her character :/

Anywhore, here is the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm Jordan Maron. I am Marie's boyfriend. My favorite color is green, like you Maya." Maya's face turns a deep shade of red as she blushes. "I'm here for a couple of reasons. Most importantly is to support Marie. But also, I have some things from my childhood that I want to try and get over." Jordan purposely avoids my gaze. He must have anticipated the confused expression I wear now. I had no idea there was anything bad in his past.

"Thank you Jordan. Who's next?" Mr. Smith asks. I elbow Jordan and raise my eyebrows at him. He shakes his head, letting me know he will tell me about it later.

"My name is James Baxter." The boy next to Jordan says. The structure of his face makes him look almost horse-like. His front teeth are so abnormally large that they stick out from under his lip. His face is long and thin. (Instant dedication next chapter to the first person to figure out what I was referencing here!-But not you Cece) "My favorite color is yellow, and I'm not as interesting as all of you, I only have anxiety and a little bit of depression."

"Don't make yourself sound unimportant James. This class is supposed to make everyone happy, and if you are unhappy then it needs to be fixed. Right?" James nods slowly.

"Lemon." The girl next to James says. I jump a little at her voice. She has been so quiet that I didn't even know she was here. She stares off into space with a creepy smile on her face. "I'm Lemon."

"What is your favorite color Lemon?" Mr. Smith asks. Lemon only stares at Mr. Smith, the grin not leaving her face. Mr. Smith looks at her expectantly.

"Do you know what happens after death Mr. Smith?" Lemon asks, leaning forward and putting her elbows on her knees. The room is dead silent. "Because I do, and it's not as great as people think."

"Great, so we got a goth attention seeking chick, the crazy girl with voices in her head, the girl who is perfect in every way but is still here for some reason, the love-struck puppy who also has a 'dark past,' horse boy, and this creepy bitch who looks like she is ready to murder one of us any minute. This should be fun!" Alice says, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Alice, can you be respectful please? How would you like it if people teased you?" Mr. Smith says, a disappointed tone in his voice. Alice lets out a small snort.

"Why do you think I'm here fucktard? I'm bullied just like all of you guys. Well except for little Miss Priss over there, she has probably never been made fun of once in her life." she says jabbing thumb in my direction. I want to yell at her, but Jordan places his hand on my arm, letting me know it's ok, and to forget it. "I am bullied on a daily basis, but I don't mope around like the rest of you. I take it with a grain of salt and move on with my life, just like you all should."

"Well it's obviously gotten to you, or else you wouldn't be here." James says, causing Alice to roll her eyes.

"No, I'm here because my parents think this stupid shit will help me be the 'perfect Christian' they want me to be, and to stop lying all the time." He snorts again and mumbles, "Jokes on them."