Chapter 16

Sorry for the late update, I've been busy today :3

But guys, serious chat time here, this book is number 26 if you search "Captainsparklez." Do you think we could get me into the top 25? Just vote and comment and maybe share this with a friend? Yes? No? Maybe so? (I feel like I say that too much but oh well)

Hope you guys enjoy! Here is yo chappy <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Jordan's POV>

I sit and look at Justin's solemn expression and see he is telling the truth. I know that my shock is spreading across my face. I think back to the day that she came over to my apartment.

"I couldn't... because I like someone else." I remember the feeling in my gut when she said that. I had no clue what it was, but now I know. It was jealousy. I had liked Marie since the day I met her and I am just now realizing it.

"But he is way out of my league and I'm sure he doesn't like me." How could I have been so stupid? Stupid, stupid, stupid! I mentally facepalm myself. I remember that sudden urge I had to kiss her. I had no clue where it came from, but to see her so upset killed me inside. I should have just gone with my gut, but of course I didn't.

"Can we talk about something else?" I say shifting uncomfortably in my chair. I don't want to think about this right now. Justin gives a weak smile.

"I thought you'd never ask." It takes a while, and multiple failed attempts, before we are both comfortable enough to start up a real conversation, but eventually we do. A little while later I check the time and see that we should probably head back to the apartment. Justin and I joke the whole way there and eventually put the awkwardness of that conversation behind us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm SO sorry about the shortness of that. I feel awful and slightly ashamed...

I had like 3 times as much written as that and I had to delete it all because it contradicted what I had said in a previous chapter. I got super frustrated and didn't feel like writing any more. I just ended it there because my writing sucks when I'm not in the mood. Also, it's 11:00 right now and I have school tomorrow soooo....

This chapter is dedicated to IceCreamSunDaze because she is super sweet and kind and is always doing such nice things for me, even when I dont deserve it! So thank you so SO much! You guys HAVE to read her book "Skiing in companionship (a CaptainSparklez fanfic)" it is SO amazing!

Vote if you liked it and comment if you feel like it! (Let's get this in the top 25 plz!!!)

<3

Nani