Chapter 26

You guys. I am honestly speechless right now. In less than 24 hours we went from #14 to #8. Thats right NUMBER EIGHT!! I have no words and I'm probably going to crawl back into bed and cry tears of happiness when I finish this.

I'm writing a new chapter for you all because you deserve it for being such great readers and helping me so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Thank you a million times over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I take the beanie off and sit on the bed, playing with the fabric between my fingers. I hear the door creak and look up to see Jordan standing there. He leans against the door frame and smiles at me.

"Watcha doing?" He says with a smirk.

"I'm sorry," I say putting the beanie down on the bed. He walks over and sits on the bed next to me and places his hand over mine. "I was just looking at it."

"It's fine." He says picking the beanie up. "Can I see it on you?" I nod and look into his deep brown eyes as he puts it on. He does his signiture smile, one corner coming up. "You look better in it than I do! Maybe you should have it."

"Oh no way!" I say a little too quickly. "I love it when you wear it!" He raises his eyebrow and smirks.

"Oh really?" He says. I look down at my feet, blushing, and it makes him laugh lightly. He lifts my chin so I am looking at him again. We both look into eachother's eyes for what felt like hours, but is probably only a few seconds. I move my gaze from his eyes to his lips and I feel the gap between us start to close until there is no space between us. Jordan places his hand on the small of my back and presses me closer to him. Our foreheads are pressed together and I feel his breath on my cheek, his stubble making my chin itch.

His lips brush lightly against mine, only for a split second, sending jolts of electricity through my body. It reaches to my fingertips making my whole body buzz with adreneline. I wanted more. I needed more. I press my lips to his and the world around me stops. We kiss, our bodies pressed tightly together until I feel myself starting to feel dizzy. I pull away and lay my head on his chest.

"Marie." He says sroking my hair. "Don't take anything people are saying to you seriously. They are all talk. I will keep you safe, no matter what happens." I look up into his eyes. "Forever and for always." I feel a tear slip down my cheek.

"Thank you Jordan. I..." I trail off not sure if I should tell him I love him. I may have known him for three years, had plenty of time to develope these feelings for him, but he only met me a week ago, and I don't want to scare him away.

"What?" He says looking at me.

"I... I'm glad I met you." I say. I feel a weight in my stomach. I feel like I'm a coward for not telling him my feelings. He smiles down at me.

"I'm glad I met you too." I smile but it doesn't spread to my eyes. Jordan seems to notice. "What do you say we go out and do something today? Just you and me?" He asks.

"That sounds like a great idea." I say with a nod.

"Why don't you leave the beanie on. I like it on you." I smile and go into the bathroom to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, you see how short that was? Yea, that took me over 2 hours to write. This is what writers block does to you :/ I apologize for how short it was.

But anyways thank you all again. I don't think you guys appreciate how much it means to me :)

Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it

<3

Nani