Chapter 11

Hey guys!! I have started a new book and you should read it! It is about the 25th Quarter Quell of The Hunger Games!

Btw, if you are obsessed enough with Captainsparklez to read fanfictions about him AND you like the hunger games... Let's have babies... I love you.

Lol but here's a new chapter for you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! Did you hear the news?!" I shriek into the phone. Jordan's chuckle comes from the other end.

"What news?"

"We got an apartment!"

"Wait really? Give me the address and I'll be right over!"

"Whoa whoa! Hold on there dude! We don't get it for another like month, and we need to move all our stuff here."

"Well that doesn't mean I don't want to see it! Gimme the address!" I laugh and tell it to him. I hang up and shake my head.

"So apparently Jordan is coming over." I say to Justin. "He wants to see the apartment." Justin just shakes his head. "What?" I ask.

"Marie, this is unreal. We are getting an apartment in LA and Jordan, JORDAN, fricken CAPTAINSPARKLEZ, just forced you to let him come see it even though we met him two days ago. I have been constantly pinching myself, waiting for me to wake up and realize it's all a dream." I sit down on the floor. Wow, I guess it just hit me when he said that. It just hasn't sunken in yet. This... This is amazing...

"Shit..." I mumble under my breath. Justin sits next to me and squeezes my shoulder. I have no idea what my expression looks like, but I am in so much awe, that it probably looks like pain. There is a knock on the door and I sit up strait. Justin stands and opens the door. He holds his arm out gesturing for Jordan to come in.

"Welcome to our lovely abode! Well, Marie's lovely abode, mine is next door." Jordan laughs and walks in, looking around. Justin gives him a tour and I still sit on the ground looking at my hands. I feel like if I stare at them long enough they will turn into something weird, like an octopus, or rats or something, and I will realize this was all just a dream. But it doesn't happen.

"Wow you guys, this is so nice! Justin, we should go Look at TVs and Computers sometime!" Jordan says as they make their way back to the living room. I stand and smile.

"That sounds awesome! Jordan, do you want to go get lunch with us? I'm really hungry." Justin says and Jordan smiles.

"Sure. Actually, I think I know where we can eat!" We head out and I am giddy with excitement. This day can not get any better! I just got an apartment and I'm going out to eat with Captainsparklez!

In the car I sit in the backseat and listen to music. Jordan and Justin keep exchanging glances and giving each other suspicious smiles. Jordan makes eye contact with me then looks away quickly.

"You two doing okay up there?" I ask pausing my music. Jordan's knuckles turn white from squeezing the steering wheel so hard and Justin shakes his head a little too quickly.

"Yep, nothing's wrong, we're fine, all good." He says quickly. I know something's up but I choose to ignore it.

"Whatever. You guys are weirdos." I put my headphones in but before I hit play I hear Jordan let out a breath. I leave my headphones in but don't push play yet.

"This is why people don't tell me secrets. I'm no good at keeping surprises." So Justin must know where we are going, and it must be really special.

I sit anxiously and look out the window waiting to see where we are going. We pull into the parking lot of Olive Garden and I frown. What's so special about Olive Garden?

"Olive Garden?" I ask completely confused.

"Yea, is that ok? Do you not like it?" Jordan asks. I give him a suspicious look before answering.

"No I love it but..." I don't want to tell him I was eavesdropping on their conversation but I am completely confused about what the surprise is. "But why are we just standing here? Let's go eat!" I say. We head in and I find out immediately what they were so excited about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OHHH NOOOOO A CLIFFHANGER!! lol you guys probably hate me...

But GUESS WHAAATTTT!!! Volleyball is over!! New chapters WAYYYY more often now!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!

This chapter is dedicated to tardissparklez for always being so kind to me! You should all check out her book "Constellation"! I think you guys would enjoy it!

Don't forget to vote if you like it and comment!

<3

Nani