Chapter 13

<Marie's POV>

I walk back out of the bathroom with Kelsea trailing behind. I see Justin sitting awkwardly and Jordan's face is hard and serious. Justin must have told him the story. I take a deep breath and smile on the inside. Kelsea wont find out.

"Hey we're back!" I say cheerily sitting back down in my chair next to Justin's.

"So Jordan, you never answered my question." Kelsea says. "What kind of youtube videos do you make?" I hold my breath. I was hoping she would have forgotten.

"Oh, I make gaming videos." I look up and give Justin a sharp look, he was supposed to tell Jordan not to say anything. But by the look on Justin's face I can tell he is just as confused as I am. (I'm just as confused as you are Kevin! lol sorry Phineas and Ferb reference O_o) I then turn my glare to Jordan.

"Gaming?' Kelsea asks little confused.

"Yea," Jordan says. He pauses for a minute looking at me. "More specifically M-"

"HEY LOOK OUR FOOD!" I yell as loud as I can. The waiter walks right past us and places the food at a different table. My face turns bright red and there are multiple people staring at us.

"May-may calm down." Kelsea says looking at me like I've got a second head. "We just put our order in, it wouldn't be out that fast." I look down at my hands, my face turning an even darker shade of red- if that's even possible. "Jordan, I am so sorry Marie is acting so weird, I don't know what's gotten into her."

"That's ok," Jordan says. "She is probably just so excited to see you!" Why is Jordan doing this to me? "Anyways, I make minecraft videos mainly." My heart sinks into my stomach and I feel sick. I hide my face in my hands and try to hold in my tears. I thought Jordan was my friend.

"Oh cool!" Kelsea says. I lift my head quickly and look at Kelsea confused.

"Cool?" I ask.

"Uh, yea... Did you want me to say something else?"

"No... I just... You dont think it's weird? Minecraft I mean? You dont think it's for nerds or losers or anything?" Kelsea gives me a weird look.

"No, everyone can like whatever they want to like. Dont be rude May-may." She shoots back. Jordan smiles at me, and I let out a long sigh. I am unable to suppress my smile any longer. I hug Kelsea, squeezing her tight.

"Ok seriously what is going on right now?" Kelsea asks. I explain the story of my old best friend to her and I can see the concern in her eyes. It then turns to hurt. "You- you didn't trust me?" She asks. I feel a pang of guilt in my chest.

"Of course I trusted you!" I say. "I just... I didn't want to repeat what happened before you know? I was really hurt Kels..." Kelsea grabs my shoulders and looks me in the eyes.

"You can ALWAYS trust me Marie. Always." She says in almost a stern voice, but still loving, and soft.

"I know. I'm sorry I never told you. I always kinda felt like I was lying to you, that felt so good to get off my chest."

"Sorry to break up this little love fest, but our food is here." Justin says. As we are eating I look over to Jordan to find him looking back. I give a small nod and smile, showing him I am thankful for what he did. He repeats it back to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow that was a short chapter... I was gonna make it like twice as long as that but I got lazy. Sorry...

ANYWHORE, you guys should go check out my TrueMU fanfic if you haven't already! And my Hunger Games one! It would mean the world!!!

This chapter is dedicated to xBornToBeOriginalx!! Happy birthday girl!!!

Vote if you like it and comment it you feel like it! Feedback is, as always, much appreciated!!!

<3

Nani