Chapter 31

Hey guys! A little shameless self promotion here! So I am starting my youtube channel very soon! It is going to be me, my sister Celeise2, and my brother tyminer. Our channel is called "diamonDiggerz" *Note there is only ONE D in the middle!* (Hehe 1D...) You should sub to us if you like pocket edition at all! (Pocket edition is minecraft on iphones/androids/tablets etc...) We will be starting in the next few weeks! I just need to figure out how to jailbreak my phone. In a few months we will migrate from pocket edition to Minecraft on the computer.

But anyways, here is what you really came here for! LE NEW CHAPTER!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Jordan's POV>

Marie continues to laugh until tears slip out of her eyes. I wipe it away with my thumb and she instantly stops, mid-laugh. I look into her eyes and see her old self, happy and curious and shy, flash into them for an instant. But an instant is all it is before the crazed look returns. Her smile curls into a disturbing smirk.

"Just as stubborn as always." She says. "Just admit you don't like me anymore, make it easier for both of us. Nobody will judge y-" I stop her words with a kiss. I can't stand to hear whatever she was going to say. Every time she questions my feelings for her, it's like a stab in the heart. She doesn't move, and I begin to think she doesn't have feelings for me anymore. But I am wrong, she kisses back after a little while.

In this moment, it's easy to pretend that Marie and I are back at home, none of this ever happened. But that quickly ends when Marie shoves me off of her.

"What do you want from me?!" She demands. I look at her in shock, more confused than I've ever been in my life.

"What?" I ask quietly.

"Why don't you go running like Justin and Kelsea?! You are afraid of me, yet you stay! There has to be some reason, you can't possibly care about me anymore." I feel like someone has just reached their hand into my chest and ripped my heart out. "You know I'm crazy. You know I'm not pretty right now." Now they have ripped my lungs out because I can't breathe. "You see, you aren't denying it." I suddenly become angry.

"You want me to tell you the truth Marie?" I say spitting her name out like it was a foul piece of trash. "Yes, I am afraid of you. I've never seen insanity in someone's eyes like I do in yours right now. And no, you aren't exactly the most beautiful thing I've ever seen at the moment. But guess what?" I say to her. She glares up at me, hurt and angry. "I could honestly care less." That makes her glare fade and her features soften.

"What?" She says, almost inaudible.

"I don't know what it is about you Marie, but I have never felt like this before. Every time I hear your name, my heart skips a beat. Every time I see you, I can't contain the smile that tries to come out. Every time I hear your voice it makes me feel like I'm in the clouds. Every time we kiss I always wish for more. It never satisfies me.

I didn't take even a second to consider what I was doing before I tackled the girl that was trying to drown you. I didn't take even a moment to think about what would happen to me. Every dream I had when I was in the hospital was about you. Every moment I was awake I was thinking about you, worrying about you. I don't care what you look like, because it isn't about looks to me. And the fact that you aren't in the best mental state right now makes me want to be with you even more.

I finally realize what this feeling is Marie. I finally realize what you have done to me. It's love. I love you more than any person I have ever met. I didn't know this kind of love was real, I thought it was only in books or moves, but it's not, Marie, it's not. I know it's real because it's inside of me right now." I kneel so that my face is close to Marie's. "Marie Goldshire, I love you." Marie looks at me for a moment. Not saying anything.

"I don't believe you." She spits at me. I feel intense anger bubble up inside me. I feel it rising until it spills out of my mouth in a scream. I know I am going to cry so I get up and run out of the room, screaming and kicking things. I slam the door behind me and sprint to the desk.

"CAN'T YOU DO SOMETHING?!" I yell at the top of my lungs. "BRING MARIE BACK TO ME!"

"Sir, please calm down." The nurse says.

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! WHY ARE YOU JUST LETTING HER SIT THERE LIKE THIS?!" the nurse pushes a button on her desk and soon a security guard comes into the lobby.

"What's the problem here sir?" The security guard asks.

"What's the problem?!" I yell. "The problem is, my girlfriend is going insane and YOU GUYS AREN'T DOING SHIT!" The security guard places a hand on my shoulder.

"Sir, I need you to stop yelling. There are patients here that need the quiet. Have a little respect please." I begin to visibly shake with anger.

"I'll have respect for other patients once you guys have respect for Marie. Why haven't you sent someone in to help her? Like a psychiatrist or SOMETHING?!" I yell.

"The social worker is busy at the moment. We have him coming down in about an hour." The nurse says. I slam my fist down on the desk.

"SHE NEEDS SOMEONE NOW!" The security guard's grip on my arm tightens and I realize how irrational I'm being. I unclench my fist and lean against the wall staring up at the ceiling. "I'm sorry. It's just breaking my heart." I whisper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHOOOOAAAAA!!! THIS WHOLE CHAPTER WAS JORDANY!!!! WHOOOOOO YAAAYYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

SUCH JORDAN.

WOW.

MANY FEELS.

SUCH ANGER.

WOW.

teehee. Luv y'all!

Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani