Epilogue

THE EPILOGUE IS FINALLY HERE!!! YAAAYAYYYYY!!! Thank you all for being so patient! Happy New Year! I hope 2014 is 100,000 times better than last year!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stand above the sink, looking down at the stacks of dirty dishes below me, and sigh. Shouts and laughter come from the living room. As I scrub a dinner plate I feel arms wrap around my waist from behind. I look back and see Jordan smiling down at me. I lay my head against his strong chest and smile back.

"Why don't you take a break Marie? You've been working non-stop all day." Jordan says, twirling a piece of my hair in his fingers.

"I would love to do that, but there is just so much to do. I need to finish the dishes, do the laundry, vacuum the whole house-" Jordan cuts me off by placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"I already did the laundry, and I'll finish the dishes for you." I wrap my arms around him, my dripping hands wetting the back of his shirt.

"I love you so much." I say my face buried in his chest. I pull away. "So now all I have to do is vacuum?" I confirmed.

"No." A small voice says from behind me. "I already did it mommy." I turn to see my daughter looking up at me, a proud smile on her face. I walk over and give her a tight hug.

"Maya Kelsea Maron, you are a lifesaver." I say. Jordan and I decided to name her Maya after the Maya Patterson from our therapy classes. Maya Patterson became a really close friend of ours, and we hung out a lot outside of our therapy classes. Over the years she became another one of my best friends, and we even started to learn how to control her multiple personalities. But Maya killed herself a few months before Jordan and I had our daughter, and so we decided to name her Maya in remembrance.

"Can we play some video games?" Another voice asks. I feel someone small jump on my back and I turn my head around laughing.

"Sure Allen. Just wait until daddy and I finish the dishes." I say peeling him off my back and setting him down on the ground.

"No, no, no. I am doing it myself Marie, why don't you go get it set up and I'll join you guys in a little while." I try to argue but he holds up a hand to stop me. "I insist." I smile and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"EW OLD PEOPLE KISSING!" Allen yells, running out of the room. The rest of us just laugh, and I chase after the five year old.

"I'm gonna get you Allen!" I yell. He shrieks and laughs. I grab him and set him at his computer desk. Maya walks in behind us and plops down at her computer next to Allen. "What do you guys want to play?"

"MINECRAFT!" They yell. I laugh and load it up for them.

"You guys know that this game is almost twice Maya's age right?" I ask.

"Yea, mommy, you say that every time we ask to play." Allen says annoyed.

"Well at least this time she didn't say 'this is how your father and I met you know.' She usually says that too." Maya says trying to mimic my voice.

"Whatever." I say with a light laugh. I go over to my computer and loud up mine and Jordan's Minecraft. Jordan comes in soon after with wrinkle covered hands.

"Excellent choice." He says sitting down in his chair. We play for hours before it's time for the kids to go to bed.

"Ok let's go little kiddies."

"Daddy, I'm ten. I think I should be allowed to stay up later than Allen." Maya says.

"I think you are right." I say. "But not tonight. It's time for bed." After a lot of convincing they were all in bed, an Jordan and I were finally alone.

"Now that we're alone..." Jordan says winking at me. "I WILL SHOW YOU NO MERCY!" We run to the computer and start up a round of Minecraft Hunger Games. Jordan wins of course. But in all honesty, I didn't put in 100% of my effort. I wanted it to feel like the old days, when he used to crush me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that was the epilogue. I feel like it wasn't very good, but I hope you guys like it anyways. I am extremely proud of myself guys. This is the first book I have ever written in my life that I actually finished. I usually just stop in the middle and never get back to it. Or I just get bored of it and stop. This is a weird sensation for me. Finishing a book I mean. It feels good, and it makes me want to go and finish all of my other books.

ALSO!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!

If you guys haven't already, please check out my other captainsparklez fanfictions:

-A Tiny Spark May Burst An Eternal Flame

-The New Guy

-Agent Sparklez

Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it.

<3 (Forever and for always)

Nani