Chapter 36

Hey guys!!! So I just found out there are other people in the world that likes Gravity Falls besides me and I'm honestly the happiest person alive right now. My siblings and I legitimately made our own journal like Dipper and Stan and Giddeon has (Or had...) and wrote "4" on it and we keep notes of all the theories we have!

Ok, I'm done, I just really needed to nerd on you guys for a second... Sorry for all of you that didn't understand anything I just said up there, just ignore it! Or watch Gravity Falls! That's a good option too ;)

Here is the chapter about something you are ACTUALLY interested in... CAPTAINSPARKLEZ!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kelsea Mom and I all go shopping for furniture for both houses. It takes up the entire day, buying everything then building it, and by the time we finish it is 11:00. My parents were in such a rush to get down here that they didn't buy a hotel room, so Kelsea and I let them sleep in our apartment. Kelsea goes to Justin's apartment and I go to Jordan's. My parents are a little uncomfortable with me sleeping there, but Jordan ensures them he will be sleeping on the couch, so we won't be in the same bed together. That seems to settle for them, and they agree. We close the door behind us and Kelsea grabs my arm.

"Don't have too much fun." She says with a wink. I blush slightly, even though I know she is only joking.

"Right back at ya." I say punching her playfully on the arm. We both laugh and head in opposite directions. When we get to Jordan's house he moves his stuff to the couch. "You really don't have to sleep out here, I can take the couch." He puts his hand up, stopping me.

"No, no, no, It's comfortable, I'll live." I nod, too tired to argue any more. I lay in Jordan's bed and fall asleep, breathing in all the scents of his room.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

I open my eyes, but everything is blurry and seems to be moving. I open my mouth to take a breath, and to speak to the shadowy silhouette above me. But instead of air filling my lungs, it is replaced by water. I try to sit up, to get out of the water, but I am unable to move. I start to panic. I try to yell for help, but each time I open my mouth more water rushes in. Why isn't the figure above me helping? I begin to thrash, hoping they will see me struggling and come to my aid.

Eventually they do pull me out of the water, but not to help. Once I am out I try to thank them, but blood spills out of my mouth, stopping me from speaking. I scream and they pull out a needle. An eerie and echoing voice comes from nowhere, but also from everywhere. "This will only hurt... a lot." The voice is followed by maniacal laughter and a pinch in my arm. I scream and squirm, the voice repeating my name over and over.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

"MARIE!" I jolt upright and gasp for air, clutching my chest. My eyes dart around the room as I try to catch my bearings. I meet Jordan's eyes with my own and I throw my arms around him. "It's ok, Marie. It was just a nightmare." I breathe heavily and sob onto his chest. He shushes me and lays me back down. He holds me close and rubs small circles on my back until I stop crying. As soon as I feel myself beginning to fall asleep again, Jordan gets up. I shoot my hand out and grab his arm.

"Don't leave me." I whisper, my voice hoarse and raspy. He nods and lays back down with me. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me in close. I snuggle my head onto his chest and fall asleep almost instantly.

When I wake up I am still laying with Jordan. I look up to find him still asleep. I stare at him for a long time. His features are a lot softer when he sleeps, and he looks younger. His hair is messy and sticks strait up on the side he is laying on. His mouth is slightly open, and I can just barely hear his slow breaths in the silence of the room. I never noticed how long his eyelashes actually were until now. They curl up and almost touch his eyelid, even while closed. Suddenly a beep goes off and I look on the side table to see it is Jordan's phone.

I don't mean to be a snoop, I didn't mean to look at the text he got, it just kind of happened. I grab his phone, staring at it in shock. There is a text from an unknown number that reads:

"Told you to stay away from her Sparkly-pants. Is trying to kill her not enough of a hint?" I swallow hard and feel my heart rate speed up. There is a link and I click on it. It goes to an article titled "Youtube sensation 'Captainsparklez' attacks fans!" I feel my heart drop into my stomach. I click on the video at the bottom of the article, not having enough courage to actually read what is written.

When it comes up, it shows a group of girls chasing after Jordan in the water. When one of the girls grabs Jordan's arm, it shows him turning around and punching her in the stomach. The other girls pulling him away from her. Then Jordan starts pushing them, and kicking them.

Then it ends. I stare at it in shock. This video was taken completely out of context. That was from when the attackers were trying to drown me, and Jordan was trying to save me. I had to explain to them that this wasn't true! Jordan would never do anything like that!

Then the realization hit me. The people who wrote the article, are the same ones that were trying to kill me. They won't do anything to stop this. They won't get rid of the article.

Unless... Unless Jordan got rid of me.

Or.... Or I got rid of Jordan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AWW SNAP! IT WENT FROM "Wink wink" TO "AHHHHH" TO "Awwww" TO "WHAT?!?!" TO "NOOOOOOOOOOO" Hehe... Ok sorry... That was unnecessary.

I seriously don't know how I come up with these things off the top of my head. Not ONE chapter is planned out before I write it. I make everything up as I go along. And then if I DO have something planned, it usually doesn't happen because I just write something else... Which is why I often forget things that are supposed to happen. *Cough cough* like the therapy *cough cough*

This chapter is dedicated to XDraconianX. They are a very active reader that I don't give enough credit to. Don't worry! I notice you! They don't have any stories so I cant tell you to read them, but you should still leave a few nice words to them on their message board, or as a reply to the comment they will surely leave on this, because they always do leave a comment!! Thanks XDraconianX you rock!

Hope you guys enjoyed! Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani