Chapter 23

Hey guys! So Friday is my birthday, and not to mention Black Friday, so there is a very big chance that I won't be posting a chapter. I'm sorry :( There is a chance though that I may still post one!

We are stuck at #14!!! Can we PLEEEAAASSEEEE get into the top 12 guys? I know it's kinda pitiful for me to be begging for reads and votes, but it would be so cool if- WAIT!!! I WILL DEFINITELY POST A CHAPTER ON MY BIRTHDAY IF WE MAKE IT INTO THE TOP 12!!!! It would be the best birthday present ever! So please vote and share!! It would mean the world and would make me so happy!

Here is your chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We leave the hospital and head back to Jordan's place. The car ride is really awkward. Nobody talks. Jordan and I sit in the back seat quietly. Him by the window on the right side, me sitting in the middle seat, our shoulders touching slightly. Soon Jordan laces his fingers in mine and I look into his eyes with a smile.

I look back in front of me to see Justin's hands gripping so hard to the wheel that his knuckles are white. I have no idea what is wrong with him, but it's starting to worry me.

"Justin are you ok?" I ask.

"I'm fine." He says very unconvincingly.

"Well your death grip on the wheel begs to differ." I say. His hands loosen off of the wheel and he relaxes his shoulders.

"I'm just..." I look at his eyes through the rear view mirror. He seems to be fighting some battle in his thoughts. "I'm just worried about you. That's all." He says. I'm not sure if I believe him entirely but his eyes soften so I assume he isn't as tense anymore. Besides if he wanted me to know what he was really thinking he would have told me.

"I'm fine Justin. You don't need to worry about me." He only nods his head. We pull into the parking garage and Justin finds a spot quickly and we all make our way to Jordan's apartment. We open the door and head into the gaming room. Kelsea and I sit on the floor and talk for a while, listening to Jordan and Justin play Hunger Games. Eventually we switch and Klesea and I get a turn at the computers. Justin teaches Kelsea how minecraft works while Jordan shows me a new minigame I've never played before.

It's all so fun and relaxing, and I never want it to end. But, of course, it has to. Eventually we look at the clock and see that it's past two in the morning.

"Oh god! I didn't post any videos today!" Jordan say running over to his computer. He logs on to twitter and quickly makes a post saying "Sorry for the lack of videos today, I had a friend in the hospital and didn't want to leave her!" He gets replies to it immediately. The majority of which saying, "Her? Are you sure it's just a friend? And not a... GIRLFRIEND? YEEEEEE" or "Why are you spending time with other girls? Don't you know you're mine?" or "If you know what I mean ;)" and of course my personal favorite, "Hey captain... one question... Do she got a booty?"

"Oh my god. I seriously have to be so careful about what I say. People assume insane things from one word!" I look at the ground.

"Insane?" I ask, hurt. Why is it so crazy for him to be dating me?

"NO! No that's not what I meant!" He puts his head in his hands. "This is exactly what I mean."

"It's fine. I get what you were trying to say." I tell him. He looks at me for a second then turns back to his computer, replying to some of the people.

To the person that said 'If you know what I mean' he replied ';)'

To the person who said 'Are you sure it's just a friend and not a.... GIRLFRIEND? YEEEEEE' he replies 'YEEEEEE It's yer boiii!!!'

To the person that said 'Do she got a booty?' he replies 'She dooooo!'

"What are you doing?!" I yell.

"I want people to know I like you. I don't want it to be a secret." He says looking me in the eye. Justin rolls his eyes and walks out of the room, while Kelsea hangs on to every word.

His phone buzzes signaling he got a reply. It is from the 'do she got a booty' person. He says 'Then I approve.' Jordan replies 'Well in that case...'

I look at him confused.

"In what case?" I ask. He sets up a recording.

"We are going to do a vlog." He turns to Kelsea who is holding both her hands over her heart. "If you could.. Uh... You know..."

"OH! Yea sorry!" She hustles out of the room. Once she is gone Jordan pulls his chair over and pats it, hinting for me to sit down. I do, and he pushes record.

"Hey guys. I don't know if you all seen my last tweet but the reason I didn't post a video today is because I was in the hospital with my friend Marie here." He gestures to me and I wave at the camera awkwardly. It's weird to wave at nothing, and it's weird to know that although I see nobody, millions of people see me.

"Howdy do?" I say with a smile. "I probably don't look too hot because I've been in a hospital all day soooo..." Jordan looks at me with a smile.

"You look beautiful Marie." I blush and look at the floor. "So guys. I just wanted you dudes to know, that we are more than friends. And I wanted you to see this." I look up at him confused. "Marie, will you be my girlfriend?" My face feels like it's on fire and I feel my throat start to swell and I know tears are going to spill over any minute.

"Of course. Forever and for always." I say quietly. Jordan pulls me in for another kiss but this one is short. I lay my head on his chest.

"Forever and for always." He repeats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwwwww the feelz! The feelz are too stronk bro!

~~~~*****---->IMPORTANT!!!<-----*****~~~~ IF YOU DIDN'T READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE TOP PLEASE READ THIS NOW!! My birthday is on Friday and it would be the best birthday present ever if I could make it into at least the top 12 if you search "Captainsparklez" so please vote, comment, and maybe share this book with your friends!!!

I love you all! You all make my day so much better!

Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it, and share if you have time for it! (I'm shaking things up today!)

<3

Nani