Chapter 38

This chapter is dedicated to CaptainsparklzLove. She is a newer-ish reader too and has been commenting a lot on the past few chapters!

Oh and by the way... WE MIGHT REACH 10,000 READS AFTER THIS CHAPTER AND THAT IS ABSOLUTELY REDICULOUS!!! WHY ARE YOU ALL STILL HERE?! I MEAN, HOLY SHITALKING MUSHROOMS!!! You all totally rock, thanks a whole bunches of oats!!

Here's your chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stare at the computer screen. The words 'Video Uploaded' stare back at me, mocking me. My mouth hangs open and I feel like my chest is being squeezed. I drop to my knees and begin to cry. Jordan places his hand on my back but I smack it away.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I scream at him. He steps back and stares at me.

"Marie, Come on. I'm doing what is best for us." He says.

"DON'T TALK TO ME EITHER!"

"Marie, please, I don't know why you are so upset over this. It's not like it effects you!" I snap my head around to glare at him.

"Are you seriously so dense that you don't understand what you have just done?!" I stand up and walk over to him, shaking with anger. "You could have just killed dozens of people!" He stares at me with a confused expression.

"I don't-"

"What you do in that little swivel chair of yours every day," I say pointing at his computer, "saves lives. I don't think you realize how many people depend on your videos to get them through the day. Over SIX MILLION people look up to you. At least half of them depend on you to put a smile on their face." I shake my head in disgust. "And you just took that away from them. You just took away the only ray of sunshine they had in their life. How do you expect someone to keep moving if there is only darkness? If there is no light to guide their way?"

I lean my back against the wall and slide down it until I am sitting. I look up at him, and can tell that he still hasn't changed his mind on the video he just posted. "What you just did there, Jordan," I say his name with so much venom behind it that he winces, "was selfish. You were only thinking of yourself."

"No Marie, I was thinking of us." He says taking a step towards me.

"Well you sure didn't think hard enough. Because if, even after what I just said, you aren't going to fix things... It means you are cold-hearted, and I can't be with you."

There is silence in the room as Jordan and I both try to make sense of what I just said. Did... Did I just break up with Captainsparklez? The Captainsparklez? I suck in a sharp breath when I realize what I have done. I just crushed every dream I have had for the past two and a half years, with one sentence. I begin to cry and I feel the heat of another body sitting just millimeters away from me.

"I can delete he video." Jordan whispers to me, in a sweet and calm voice.

"It's too late. They've already seen it." I say between sobs.

"Not all of them." He assures me, placing a hand on my lower back. I smack it away again. I don't want him to touch me right now. I am disgusted by him. I lift my head and look into his eyes that are so full of hurt that it makes me want to forgive him, and forget about everything. But I can't.

"I guarantee you, 100,000%, that this is all over tumblr right now. I guarantee you, that at least one person has saved the audio. You can't just delete it and pretend nothing happened. You need to make an apology video, now. Take it all back." He doesn't move. He only stares at me. "Well?" I say expectantly. He stays still beside me. "Fine." I stand up and head towards the door. "I'm leaving."

"No Marie don't!" He calls after me. I stomp towards the door and I hear his foot steps behind me. He catches up to me quickly. Suddenly, there is a hand on my shoulder. I scream bloody murder and fall to the ground, kicking and punching whatever I can make contact with.

"STOP! STOP NO! PLEASE!" I scream out. I look up but all I see is the silhouette of the girl from the beach, shifting and moving with the waves of the murky water. The attacker stands above me and tries to speak to me, but I only plug my ears to block out their words. They try to pick me up but I only scream louder, and my foot makes contact with some part of them. I hear them curse loudly and I realize it's a boy, not a girl. I also realize that I cant be under water, because I can breathe. I begin to notice the hand that is rubbing small circles on my back, the voice telling me soothing words. My vision focuses and I see the person above me isn't the girl from the beach, but Jordan.

"I'm so sorry Marie. I forgot I can't touch your shoulder. I'm so sorry, will you forgive me?" My head begins to clear and I remember everything.

"F-For this, y-yes." I say shaking, feeling very weak from my meltdown. "F-For the video... N-Never." I know as soon as the words leave my mouth that it was an awful thing to say, and I regret it. But I'm not going to take it back, because it's true. I hear Jordan crying again.

"I'll fix things Marie! I'll take it all back, I promise!" He begs. "Just please, don't hate me!" I grab his hand and stare into his eyes.

"I will never hate you Jordan." I assure him. "I just can't let you do this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intense chapter that was also a little rushed, like yesterday... Hope you all liked it! Hope I didn't make too many spelling/ grammar mistakes, cuz I don't have time to proof read it!

Vote if you liked it, comment if you feel like!

<3

Nani