Chapter 40

FIVE CHAPTERS LEFT GUYS!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!

This chapter is dedicated to Turquoise_fox! She has been a long time commenter and she is super cool! Plus I want to make it up to her because she is one of the few people to submit a character earlier and I forgot to add any of them in and I probably don't have enough chapters left to do that :3 sorry to anyone that submitted a character! Anyways, read her stories they are REALLY good!

Here is CHAPTER 40!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit in my room with my parents as they comfort me and try to help me calm down.

"Do I have to beat this guy up?" My dad says jokingly. I, however, don't find it funny. Not in the slightest. It makes me start crying harder, so my mom shoots him a look. He takes the hint and leaves. Kelsea comes in soon after.

"I've got it Mrs. Goldshire." She says, placing a hand on my mom's back. She nods and leaves the room reluctantly. Kelsea sits on the bed next to me and taps my arm. "May-Flower, look what I've got." She says sweetly. I look up from where my head was placed between my knees. I see she has a tub of ice cream and two spoons.

"I don't want ice cream." I say putting my head back down.

"Oh really? Not even... birthday cake?" I snap my head back up.

"Ok, maybe a little." Kelsea laughs and hands me a spoon. We eat together without talking until I have calmed down.

"So you want to talk about it? Or not yet?" Kelsea says, with a mouthful of ice cream.

"Ew, swallow before you talk Kels." I say. She raises her eyebrows at me, knowing I was avoiding the question. I sigh, "Fine. I need to get it off my chest anyways." I tell her everything, starting from my nightmare, when Jordan came in to sleep with me, up until the girl's tweet. The whole time I tell the story she doesn't speak once. Kelsea is amazing for that. She is the best listener ever, and she always has really good advice. As soon as I finish I look up to see Kelsea's reaction. She kind of stares off into the distance, obviously deep in thought. I wait for a little bit, starting to get anxious about what she would say.

"Should I tell you what I really think, or what you want me to think?"

"I guess... What you really think. I think I'll be able to take it."

"Prepare your ice cream." She says. I just glare at her, and she smiles. "I think you are both in the wrong. I think you were right in the sense that he acted without thinking, and there could be some serious consequences because of it. However, I think you are way overreacting. I don't think it was necessary to break up with him over this." I look down at the almost empty tub of ice cream. "Now here's the part that you are really not going to like." She takes a deep breath and continues. "I think, deep deep down in your heart, in a place your brain doesn't notice, you don't want him to stop because he won't be 'Captainsparklez' any more, and you would just be dating 'Jordan'." I look at her in shock.

"What?!"

"Like I said, I don't think you aren't consciously thinking that, but it is still in there, hidden away."

"What are you talking about?! I couldn't care less if he's Captainsparklez or not! I love him for him! Not because he's famous! I mean sure, we never would have dated if I wasn't obsessed with him before! I love him! I always will, no matter who he is, or what he does! I don't care if he blew up America, I wouldn't leave him!" I pause, seeing the smirk on Kelsea's face.

"I knew you didn't care weather he is famous or not. Obviously you wouldn't sink that low May-Flower. I just wanted you to admit yourself that you are wrong." My first instinct is to be angry with her, but I can't, because I know she is right. I sigh and lay my head back against the wall. "Now I'm not saying you should go and ask for him to forgive you. But you should probably accept his apology a little easier."

As soon as she said that, a notification went off on my phone. It was from twitter, from Jordan more specifically. It read:

"Just posted a little video. I acted too impulsively and I apologize."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GAHHH SO SORRY MY NEICE IS HERE AND THIS CHAPTER NOT ONLY IS IT SHORT BUT IT IS ALSO BAD AAAANNNDDDDD IT'S BEING UPLOADED SO LATE AND IM SO SORRY!!! I DON'T WANT THIS TO BE A THING FROM NOW ON WHERE I JUST POST CRAPPY CHAPTERS THAT ARE LESS THAN 500 WORDS LONG! Ugh! I've just been so busy the last few days and I don't I will be able to post a chapter tomorrow. Hopefully I will :/ I'm so sorry guys.

Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it

<3

Nani