Chapter 4

<Jordan's POV> (oh yes, I just did that.)

I watch as Marie turns to walk away. She was super funny, and not to mention drop-dead gorgeous. But she was a crazed fan, and that's a little weird. Yet, I felt something when she hugged me. Normally the fans kind of make me feel weird, but she... She was different.

The boy she was with, Justin I think his name was, slides his hand into hers and jealousy flashes through my eyes. I know this isn't fair because I just met the girl, and I don't even like her. Do I? I shake the thought and walk towards where I was meeting Nick and Mark, trying to get Marie out of my head.

<Marie's POV>

Justin and I go to a lot more booths throughout the day. I don't see any of the other youtubers I was hoping to meet. But I was going to Team Crafted's signing booth tomorrow. I can meet them there.

I suddenly hear a voice from behind me and I stop dead in my tracks. I know this voice. Justin stops next to me and asks me what's wrong. I don't reply. I just fare strait ahead to make sure I wasn't hearing things. The voice laughs and I almost fall into a heap on the floor. I spin around to find a face that has inspired me, and has been my role model.

"Joe?" I whisper. Joe looks up at me confused. I walk slowly towards him. "Joepassgaming?" I ask in awe, "is that really you?" He seems shocked that I knew who he was.

"Uh, yea..." He replies. I feel a single tear escape my eye.

"I can't believe I'm really meeting you..." Joe is five years younger than me, but he is still my hero. "I watched every one of your videos before you..." I start getting choked up, "you know..." He looks at his shoes and kicks at the floor.

"Yea, school and sports and well life, got in the way. I couldn't keep up with the demands of everyone." Now I am bawling.

"Oh Joe I know! I'm really sorry everyone were such jerks! I tried to tell the. To leave you alone but they wouldn't listen! I tried!" Now Joe is getting emotional and his friend speaks up.

"It's very nice of you to stick up for Joeseph like that."

"Wait are you Collin?" I ask confused. He laughs and nods.

"Your voice has gotten a lot deeper since your last video." I say laughing. Collin shrugs his shoulders and laughs. I turn back to Joe looking directly in his eyes. "Anyways Joe, I just want you to know you are my hero and you inspired me to start a YouTube channel. I can't afford minecraft for the computer or Xbox, I actually don't HAVE a computer or Xbox, so I just make pocket edition videos. You inspired me and I already have 500 subscribers! Just know that I'm on your side, I support any decision you make, but you are loved and missed." I smile at him and me and Justin walk away.

"What was all that about?" Justin asked me. He looks completely puzzled as to what just happened. I laugh.

"Joe is- was, a YouTuber, he made minecraft pocket edition lets plays and minecraft Xbox edition lets plays and a few adventure maps on the computer. He stopped making videos for around a month because he was having trouble with finals and people got really mad. They started commenting on his videos and tweeting him saying that he didn't care about his subscribers and he sucked because he wasn't posting videos daily. Eventually he couldn't take it anymore so he deleted his account and all of his videos with it. Joe was the first minecraft Youtuber I ever watched. He introduced me to Captainsparklez's videos because he was a huge fan and talked about him a lot.. He inspired me to make pocket edition videos because that's all I could make. Even though I am a senior this year, and he is a freshmen I really look up to him." I say. Justin nods and we continue on with the rest of our day.

Eventually it's time to head back to the hotel so me and Justin grab a cab. We have been walking all day so we don't want to walk home.

Once we get into the hotel room I collapse on the bed. I am right on the verge of sleep when I hear Justin's voice.

"Marie? Marie are you awake?" He asks. I ignore him, partially because I'm almost asleep, and partially because I'm hoping he'll just leave me alone if I do. He touches my shoulder and I don't move. I just want to go to bed, its been a long day. I feel something on my forehead. Slightly wet, and soft. I realize Justin had just kissed my forehead. So much for sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh god I did that... Welp, hopefully you guys don't mind. Right? This was a really short chapter... Sorry!

Okizzle ma fizzle! Leave a vote and a comment! I appreciate good and bad feedback.

(By bad I don't mean 'THIS SUCKS' I mean, 'I don't really like this part, you should do this to change it')

This chapter is dedicated to MMoTODandKevin for being so cool and sweet! Thank you so much! You guys should all read "The Spark in My Life" ! It's a Captainsparklez fanfiction!

Til next time

<3

Nani