Chapter 6

Holy mother of god I have 67 reads... This is like 5 times as many as I was expecting and I think I may cry!
Anyhow here is a new chapter! I will be updating this more often now!
~~~~~~~~~~

<Jordan's POV>

Marie, Justin, and I all walk through the convention center together. I never thought I would hang out with any crazed fans but Justin is really cool and after a while Marie started to calm down a bit. I think part of the reason I am ok with her fangirling over me is because she is so beautiful.

I don't want to date her anything, and besides, it's obvious that Justin is into her. But every time I look at her smile it makes me smile. I don't think I like her... I just met her... And she is an insane fan...

"Dude, Jordan, are you ok there?" Justin asks waving a hand in front of my face. I shake my head and look at them. By the way they were looking at me I could tell I had been zoned out for a while.

"Whoa, sorry, I was completely zoned out." I admitted.

"Haha, that's ok, I was just asking if you wanted to hang out later?" Justin asked. I gave a half smile and nodded my head.

"Sure sounds cool." I notice Marie's eyes grow wide. She stares at me with her jaw slightly lowered. I look at her confused and she snaps out of it and looks at the ground. I shrug it off. "Well here's my number. You should totally call me later." I say handing Justin a paper with my number on it.

<Marie's POV>

"Sure sounds cool." Jordan says. I stare at him. There is no way. There is no way that Jordan fricken Maron agreed to hang out with me later. Well us, me and Justin, but still! My eyes widen as it sinks in. Jordan looks at me confused and I realized my mouth is hanging open. I shut it quickly and look at the ground, hoping to hide my blush.
I have liked Jordan for so long, even though he had no idea I existed until yesterday. Every video I watched I would like him more and more, until it came to the point where I couldn't stand it. I locked myself in my room for 3 days without leaving. My mom would bring me food after many failed attempts to get me to come downstairs and eat. I knew that I was falling for a guy that I never had a chance with, a guy who had no idea I was alive, never would know I was alive, because he was famous. I wasn't necessarily depressed, just kind if angry with myself. With that one part of my brain that keeps repeating over and over 'it could happen, you could meet him someday!'
And I actually met him. No, not only did I meet him, we became friends, and we are hanging out later today. It was too much for me to grasp.

"MARIE! Snap out of it!" Justin screams. I look up and he has his hands on my shoulders as if he had been shaking them, in fact I had an ache in my neck suggesting that he did, and I just didn't notice. He rolled his eyes once he noticed I was back to reality. "Good god! You were really out of it!" I stick my tongue out at him. "Fine I guess you don't want this." He says waving a paper in front of my face. I grab it to see what it is.

"Oh. My. God." I whisper. "I have Captainsparklez's number..."

"WE have Captainsparklez's number." Justin corrects me. I look around and notice Jordan is gone.

"Where did he go?" I ask.

"He gave me his number then left, quite a while ago I might add."

"Whatever. It's getting late we should head back to the hotel." And so we do.

-----TIME SKIP (The next day)-----

I stare at my phone. The number is dialed in but I'm afraid to press it. As if this is all a dream and the moment my finger hits the call button I will wake up. I never want to wake up.

"You gonna hit call of not?" Justin asked jokingly. I take a deep breath and hit the button. It rings twice before a voice answers.

"Hello?" Jordan asks.

"Hey! It's Marie!" I say in a very high pitched tone. Every time I am on the phone my voice gets really high pitched and squeaky and I never know what to say.

"Hey Marie what's up?" Jordan asks cooly.

"You know same old, same old." I say back, trying to sound as cool as him but failing miserably. "So you want to do something today?" I ask.

"Sure, we could go bowling." He suggests.

"That sound awesome!" I shriek. I face-palm myself and let out a quiet sigh. I don't think I will ever be able to act normal around him.

"Cool I'll text you the address and you guys can meet me there around 10:00?"

"Turtally!" I say.

"For sharks." He replies. I giggle.

"Dolphinately." He lets out a laugh and says goodbye. I hang up and put my face in my hands.

"That was painful." I say.

"It was painful to watch." Justin says back. I throw a pillow at him but he catches it and throws it back. Hitting me square in the face.

"Now it's on." I say grabbing a pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~

Doesn't everyone just LOVE filler chapters? I've got ideas for later on, but you must wait. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

There are so many "J" names in here, I'm having trouble keeping them strait! But anywhore, hope you guys enjoy my story and let's try to get it to 70 reads!!!

This chapter is dedicated to Bernardz! Thank you so much for being so cool! You guys should all read their book "This Is Minecraft"!!!

<3
Nani