chapter 2

WHAAATTT??? I'M WRITING BEFORE MIDNIGHT?! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?! Yea, so I don't have volleyball today and I don't have homework so I didn't know what to do with my life, SO IM WRITING THIS!!! YAYAYAYAY!!!!

Well here you go! The only problem is I haven't been on a plane since I was five so I don't remember what that's like at all, and I didn't really understand everything that was going on at the time. So I apologize for not knowing anything

ENJOY!!! (That's an order!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bust open my door and throw all of my things in a pile right in front of the door. I call my best friend, Justin and tell him the news.

"Hello?" He says groggily.

"Are you just now waking up? It's 2:00." I giggle.

"Yea I had a late night with my water polo." I don't know why but my face grows hot.

"Ewwww, I will never get over that!" I say into the phone.

"Get over what, my spedo?" I giggle again.

"Yes, it's so gross!" I shake my head, "Anyways! That's not why I was calling! You will never guess what happened at work today!"

"What happened at work today?" He asks. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Guessssss!"

"A monkey threw poop at your boss?" I burst out laughing.

"I wish! But no, woman gave me a tip of 1,500 dollars!" I could basically hear his jaw drop. Maybe it was just because I knew it would.

"1,500 DOLLARS?!" He yells.

"YES!" I shriek, "And you know what I'm going to do with it?"

"Quit your sucky job?" He teases.

"Ugh, I wish I could do that." I mumble. "But I'm going to Minecon!"

"Wait really? You get to go with me?!" He asks with disbelief.

"Yes! We have to find a flight, and a hotel, and we have to plan what we are going to eat, and we have to-"

"Whoa there, hold on a minute! I'm still trying to grasp the fact that you're going!" I laugh and tell him to come over as soon as possible.

He comes over about ten minutes later, and we have the entire trip planned down to the second. I grab him and bring him into a big hug. He is caught off guard and staggers back slightly.

"Justin I'm so excited!" I say squeezing him. Now he hugs me back.

"Me too." He says softly. I let go and start looking through my closet to find clothes. "What am I going to wear?!" I say throwing items around the room.

"Marie, Minecon is November 2nd and 3rd." I turn and look at him.

"What's your point?" I ask. He throws his head back and gives a loud laugh.

"It's July! You still have four more months!" I cross my arms and stick my lip out, pretending to pout.

"Fine party pooper." I whine.

~~~~~Le Time Skip~~~~~~

I tap my foot and look all around the airport trying to find Justin.

"Come on, Come on..." I mumble. Ten minutes later and he still isn't there. My anxiety starts to bubble up and my breathing starts to get faster. The flight leaves in 20 minutes! I try calling him again but he doesn't answer. I put my headphones in and listen to music, it always calms me down. I'm still pacing but my breathing is even and I don't feel like passing out.

Suddenly I feel a hand cover my mouth. I try to scream but the noise gets caught in my chest, unable to escape my mouth. I am truly too terrified to speak, and I am paralyzed with fear.

"Guess who?" A familiar voice says. I am no longer scared, just pissed off. I push Justin off of me and whip around to face him. He is literally rolling on the floor laughing.

"What the hell?!" I scream at him. He stands up but continues laughing, wiping a tear away from his eye.

"Oh my god you should have seen your face!" He says clutching his side.

"Whatever." I mumble still angry. "Why were you so late? We have to go!" I grab his hand and drag him to the place we are supposed to go. (It pained me to write that but I honestly have no idea how flights work... I really don't know where they would be going.) Our flight arrives and we board the plane.

I instantly plug my headphones in and curl up into a ball to fall asleep. Take Back The Night comes on and I smile and hum along. I remember when the song came out and I fangirled so hard. I had it constantly on loop for about a month so I know every single word now. I love Captainsparklez so much, and I totally fangirled when this song came out. If I met him while I was at minecon, I would probably cry then pee my pants, then pass out.

I guess I fall asleep because when I wake up my head is on Justin's shoulder. I sit up yawning.

"How much longer do we have?" He looks at me and smiles.

"Look who's finally awake!" He teases, punching me in the arm. I stick my tongue out at him and he chuckles. "We are actually just about to land!" I look out the window at the slowly growing ground and start to shake uncontrollably.

"Oh my god..." I say quietly. Justin looks at me worriedly.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Oh my god... I'm going to minecon." I look at him and I can feel my smile spread from ear to ear.

"Ladies and gentlemen, your flight has landed." A voice says over the speaker. As soon as we step off the plain, I can't contain it anymore. I let out an almost ear-piercing scream and shake Justin.

"We are going to minecon!" I shriek.

~~~~~~~~~

EL FIN! Well el fin of this chapter....

This chapter is dedicated to MrFluffyKins912 for being super awesome! You should read his book called "high school life"! Thank you so much for being so cool man!

This was a short filler chapter, but whatevs. And again I apologize for my complete ignorance about airplanes and flights and how they work and stuff. Please forgive me!

If you guys like it make sure to comment and vote! And if you don't like it comment what I should fix!

Until next time!

<3

Nani