Chapter 34

It feels weird writing this on a Saturday O_o

Chapter 34 everyone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone runs to my bed and hugs me. It feels weird, and I have to fight the urge to push them away. After a moment I relax and hug back, the warmth from the many bodies spreading through my icy cold body. After everyone lets go, I grab Jordan's arm. He turns and looks at me, eyebrows raised. All I need to do is look into his eyes fro him to know that I still need him. He comes back and wraps his arms around me. I close my eyes, focusing on his smell. I hear everyone else leave the room and I sigh. We are alone. I pull away from Jordan and look at him.

"Jordan, I will never be back to how I was. You need to know that. It's really hard for me to hold back all these bad feelings I'm having and I'm still confused about stuff." Jordan places his finger on my lips, quieting me.

"We can work through it ok? I don't care if you aren't completely back to the way you were. As long as you know who loves you, I'm fine with that." I feel my eyes start to well up with tears. "Those are happy tears right?" Jordan asks, placing his hand on my cheek. I nod my head and he leans in and kisses me. I broke away last time, but this time I never intend to. When this kiss ends it will be Jordan that ends it, not me.

And eventually he does. He pulls back and looks at me, a huge smile on his face. His eyes shine and I can see myself reflected in his eyes and I shriek.

"Oh god! Do I really look like that?!" I ask horrified. Jordan falls back onto the chair next to my bed and laughs loudly. His face starts to turn red and a tear slips out of his eye. I cross my arms and glare at him, but this makes him laugh harder. I can't help but join in. Soon everyone else enters the room to see us.

"What happened in here?" Justin asks. Neither of us can stop laughing long enough to explain. The doctor walks into the room and we both try to hold it in. I squeeze my lips together tightly but then I end up snorting and it brings on a new round of laughter.

"Well, looks like someone's happy!" The doctor says with a smile. Jordan and I calm down a little but we continue to giggle, so my mother answers all the questions the doctors ask. "The only reason you are still here is because you need to set up an appointment with a therapist, and we have to keep you for 12 hours after you are given the sedative, so that it is out of your system, so you can leave in four hours. Sound good?"

"So you mean if I had stopped freaking out I could have gone home sooner?" I say with a light laugh.

"Well... I guess so. But maybe it was for the best, because now you are going home with a clear mind."

"That's a very nice way of saying I'm sot crazy anymore." I say jokingly.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Four hours later we all leave and head to Jordan's house. It is only Jordan and I in the car, everyone else drove their own.

"How did you get your car? You came here in an ambulance." I ask.

"You have been in there for a few days. I went and got it while you were asleep, and left Kelsea to look after you." I look down at my feet. That was the time I accused her of trying to kill me.

"Did... did you see her?" I ask. "The girl trying to drown me I mean?"

"Yes, kind of." He says quietly.

"Did you know her from somewhere?"

"No. She was probably a fan that didn't like us dating." I sigh and look out the window. Jordan's hand finds mine and he laces our fingers together. "It's ok Marie. I won't let it happen again."

"Can you tell me what happened after I started swimming away from you?" I ask. There are still things that I'm confused about.

"Well, I started to swim after you and I seen someone coming from the other direction. I was confused for a second when they tackled you so I kinda froze and just watched. Then I seen you start to thrash around and realized she was trying to drown you. So I yelled at her to stop and started to move towards her, but she had friends with her. They all started pulling me back and not letting me get to you. I seen that you had stopped thrashing and I thought you had died. I had like some kind of adrenaline rush and managed to break free of all of them and tackled the girl into the water. Her and all of her friends started attacking me.

They dragged me far away and covered my mouth to stop me from screaming. I struggled with them for a long time until I heard you call my name. I yelled as loud as I could for you and they punched me. Over and over. Eventually I became unable to move so I just kinda stayed there, floating in the water. I could hear you calling me, but I couldn't call back, I was too weak. Some man pulled me onto a lifeguard boat, and that's all I really remember." I stare at him. I cant believe he did that for me. The last suspicion I had of him wanting to hurt me was abolished. He would never hurt me.

We pull into his parking structure and head up to his room. We are the first ones there, but my parents and Justin and Kelsea follow soon after. Jordan says he is going to record so I tell my parents we have to be kind of quiet. We talk for a little while in the living room.

"So when do you get your new apartment?" My mother asks. I stare at her for a moment. I completely forgot about my apartment.

"Oh... Uh... What day is it?" I ask.

"The 11th."

"WHAT?!" I yell. They both jump and Kelsea and Justin shush me from the couch in the dining room, pointing to the game room. I cover my mouth and sink back into the couch. "The 11th?" I say, in shock.

"Yea, why?" Dad asks.

"I get the apartment tomorrow!" I say.

"That's great! We can see it!" Mom says.

"Oh I forgot I was going to ask you! Is it ok if Kelsea lives with me?" I ask. My parents look at each other and do the thing they always do where they communicate with their eyes. My dad looks back at me.

"I think that would be ok. Just be responsible ok?" Kelsea and I squeal and hug each other. Jordan pokes his head out of his gaming room.

"Remind me not to record with you guys here!" He calls down the hall. We all laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER! WOO!

I don't really have anything to say so these author notes are both really short! :3

You should read chapter 1 of my new CS fanfic if you haven't already! Love all of you!

Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani