Chapter 3

Hey party people! I apologize for any inaccuracy of this chapter but, like last chapter, I have never been to minecon so I don't really know what its like... please forgive me!

You know what? Screw it, I'm going to write it how I imagine Minecon would be like and you guys will just have to deal with it XP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin gives the bellhop his tip as I flip down on one of the two beds in the room. I scream into the pillow then fall into a fit of giggles. I roll onto my back and cannot take the ridiculous smile off of my face. I notice Justin is staring at me.

"What?" I ask, still grinning.

"Nothing." He says smiling slightly. I ignore him and go to put my stuff away. This was going to be so fun! I hum Take Back The Night as I put my stuff away. Justin starts singing with me and before we know it, it turns into an all out jam session. We are jumping on beds, using hairbrushes and shoes as microphones. Once we finish the song I cant stop laughing. I jump on top of Justin and tackle him to the ground.

"Pinned ya!" I say quoting one of my all time favorite movies, The Lion King. He looks at me strangely and keeps his eyes locked on mine. "Why do you keep staring at me?" I ask him laughing and waving my hand in front of his face. "Do I have a zit or something?" He blushes and looks at the ground.

"No, you look... you are..." There is a banging from the door and I skip over.

"I got it!" I say. I open the door and there is a cranky looking old lady standing there. "Can I help you ma'am?" I ask politely.

"Yes," she grunts. "You can help me by shutting up. People are trying to sleep." I look at the clock that reads 6:47, I'm pretty sure she is the only person in all of Florida trying to sleep right now, but I decided not to be rude, this old lady may have a heart attack if she gets any angrier with her life.

"I'm so sorry ma'am!" I say as sincere as I can, "We will try to keep it down! I apologize if we bothered you in any way!" She snorts and waddles down the hallway mumbling inaudible things. I close the door and roll my eyes at Justin.

"Wow you handled that well, I probably would have pushed that old hag down multiple flights of stairs!" I giggle and wave him off.

"I guess it's from years of dealing with cranky people at the café." I say.

"Well you're a natural." I smile and suggest we go over our schedule for tomorrow one more time.

<The Next Day>

I feel my bed begin to shake and I hear someone calling.

"Marie! Marie wake up hurry!" I shoot up and find Justin jumping on my bed and laughing. "Good morning beautiful." He says laughing at my hair that is sticking strait up on one side. I shove him off the bed and slam my head back down own the pillow. "Fine then, I'll go to minecon by myself." He says. I leap out of bed and push him back onto the ground and reach the bathroom first.

"Aww you suck!" He yells banging on the door.

"Love you too!" I call back to him jokingly. I take an hour in the shower and I get out and put my clothes for the day on. I then start to blow dry my hair.

"Really? You aren't the only person on this planet you know!" Justin jokes banging on the door.

"Yea yea yea I know," I say. "I'm almost done." I brush through my hair one more time and open the door. Justin's face grows red and his eyes dart to the floor. He steps out of my way and I push past him ignoring his weird behavior. I pack my bag and lay on my bed while I wait for Justin. I pull out my laptop and go on youtube to see Captainsparklez uploaded a new video. I shriek and start watching it. The second it ends Justin walks out of the bathroom.