Chapter 44

I feel like this chapter is going to be really rushed, but oh well :/

I already dedicated a chapter to Captainsparklezlove so I will just give her a shout out because she got the James Baxter thing! WOOO! Read her book called "A Sparkle In love" its really good!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE! OR IF YOU ARE FROM A RELIGION THAT DOESN'T CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS THEN MERRY DECEMBER 24TH!

Here is your chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pull into Jordan's parking lot because we decided it would be a safer and quieter place to talk about everything. He opens his door and gestures for me to enter. We head to the couch and I snuggle into his arms.

"Ok, you start." Jordan says to me. We spend a little over an hour talking about my life story. When I nearly died when I was born because I was two and a half months pre-mature. When everyone thought I had autism but it turned out I was just really messed up. When I was bullied all throughout middle and high school. When my brother, one of the only two people I felt really loved me at the time, died in the war. I tell him basically everything leading up to when we met at Minecon.

"Now, it's easy to forget all of that. Being here with you is the best thing that has ever happened to me." I say looking up into his eyes. He kisses my forehead and smiles at me. "Now it's your turn."

"Yea, yea." He says sighing. "Well, On February 10, 1992 a little baby boy was born. His momma named him Jordan Allencooper Maron-"

"Allencooper?!" I say sitting up. He rolls his eyes and puts his head in his hands. I burst into laughter.

"Why is this everyone's reaction? Is it really that bad?" I can't control myself and I literally fall to the floor with laughter. He crosses his arms and starts pouting. His face makes me laugh harder and he just sits there until I am able to get myself together. I drag myself onto the couch and hug him, still giggling. "Are you finished?" That sends on another fit of laughter.

Once I have calmed down I nod to let him know he could continue. He takes a deep breath and starts talking again. "I lived with my mom and dad for a while when I was really young. But my father was abusive. He would always beat my mother, but being only about four at the time, I didn't really understand what was happening. Once I was about five my father started beating me. He would do it when my mom wasn't home, so it took her a few year to find out. When she did, she finally worked up the courage to stand up to my dad, and she left him. We moved to a small house away from him.

"My mom got a new boyfriend when I was around 15. He hated me, but he wouldn't let my mom know. Any time he was around my mom he would pretend to care about me. But as soon as my mom would leave he would yell at me, threaten me, and tell me how much he hated me and how he couldn't wait for me to move out. He didn't hurt me physically, so I learned to live with it, because I knew it could be much worse. But it did make me depressed. I wanted to run away, but I knew I only had a little while left before I could move out.

"Then I started my YouTube channel and my whole life changed. It made me happy and it helped me to find new friends and it inspired me. My channel started growing so rapidly that it brought me out of my depression quickly. I could probably owe my life to YouTube, and to all my fans. But I never would have guessed that I would have met the love of my life because of it." Heat floods my cheeks when he says that.

"I never would have guessed that the Captainsparklez would say that to me." Jordan's smile fades away slowly.

"Can you... Not call me that? I mean, like, can you not make it sound like I am some god? It makes me feel like a jerk because I'm really not that special."

"But you are special Jordan. Not because you are 'Captainsparklez.' You are special because you are Jordan Allencooper Maron," I can't help but laugh a little when I say 'Allencooper' which makes Jordan roll his eyes, "and you are the most special person I know."

"Aww shucks..." Jordan says in his derpy voice, making me giggle. His face grows serious and he stares into my eyes. "I love you, Marie."

"I love you too, Jordan." I say as I lean in to kiss him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALRIGHT WHO'S GENIUS IDEA WAS IT FOR ME TO WRITE A CHAPTER ON CHRISTMAS EVE AND CHRISTMAS?!?! This was probably one of the worst decisions I have ever made in my life. I have NO idea if I will be able to get a chapter out tomorrow. I am seriously SO sorry! I thought it would be a good idea but it just.... wasn't... I have NO TIME and I kept getting SO DISTRACTED!

This chapter is dedicated to MysteryMeat165. She is a newer-ish reader and I just read the first chapter of her CS fanfic and it is AMAZING! Seriously, only reading one chapter I can tell it is going to be great! Go check it out! It's called "Old Friends, New Love (a captainsparklez fanfiction)" GO READ IT NOW!

There probably wont be a chapter tomorrow, so don't get your hopes up :/

Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani