Chapter 39

OMG WE COMPLETELY BLEW MY LAST GOAL OUT OF THE WATER! WE ARE WAAAYYYYY PAST 10,000 READS AND I HONESTLY CAN'T BELEIVE THIS!

Every read means the world to me. I'm not just saying that. I mean, each read means a real living breathing person. I did the math and there is an average of 237 of people reading this. Each of which is someone who pees and poops like the rest of us, someone who eats and sleeps like the rest of us. Someone who procrastinates their homework until the last second then regrets it because they have to do it in like ten minutes. Someone who spends more time than they should probably spend on the internet. Someone who has to wake up early in the morning and complains that they only want just a few more minutes of sleep. Someone who cries and laughs, frowns and smiles, and sings and dances.

And yet, about 237 people take time out of their day to read my books? And 32 of you have commented at least once. That's... That's insane. I honestly can't even express to you guys how incredible this is to me. I don't deserve this. I don't deserve you guys.

But enough sappy shtuffz! Here is your chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordan holds my hand and stares at me, a pleading look in his eyes.

"Marie, please don't do this. Please. I'll fix things." I continue to dial my mother's number on my phone.

"Call me when you do," I say, standing up, "because I can't be ok with what you just did. Not ever." Mom picks up and I ask her to come pick me up.

"Can't I at least drive you home?" Jordan begs.

"That won't be necessary." I say after I hang up.

"Marie, please I don't want to lose you."

"You think I want to lose you?! You think this is easy for me?!" I scream. "For all we know someone may have killed herself already!" He steps back and his face shows shock. He stares at the wall behind me, mouth agape, as what I said sinks in.

"I never meant-"

"I know. But you didn't think before you acted, and this was way too big of a decision to just do impulsively." I sigh when I feel my phone buzz in my hand, informing me that my mom has arrived. "Goodbye Jordan. Hopefully not for too long." I turn to walk out before I can see him cry again, because I know it will break me. I close the door softly and head slowly to the car. I get in the car and lay my head back on the seat.

"What's wrong sweetie?" She ask as soon as I sit down. The concern in her voice makes me begin to bawl. "MayMay what happened in there?" She asked taking my hand in hers. I only shake my head, implying I didn't want to talk about it. She nods, taking the hint, and starts to drive away. I feel myself being ripped apart with each inch that we drive away from his house. I can't help but feel like I made the wrong choice.

This thought is only made worse when I get a notification on my phone from twitter, telling me Jordan has just tweeted something. For some reason I look at it. I know it is the worst idea ever, but I do anyways.

It read: "This is the most pain I've ever felt in my entire life. Not physical, but emotional. I can't live without you." My body racks with sobs and I cry the louder than I ever have before. I see a reply from a girl. "And we can't live without you @Captainsparklez . please come back." I favorite and retweet the girls tweet, trying to send Jordan a message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh god. I'm so sorry guys. That was an awful chapter and I just wasn't in the mood to write and it was less than 500 words long and that's just pitiful. I'm just not in the mood, and I don't know what to write. I know it's terrible that this is what I post for my 10,000 reads appreciation chapter.

I have ideas but I'm just not in the mood to write them right now. I will have a long car ride on Saturday where I will probably do nothing but write, except it will be on my phone so it may be kinda crappy too. But tomorrow's chapter should be pretty good :3

This chapter is dedicated to Cupcakevolley5! She commented a few chapters ago and I wanted to let her know I appreciate it! Nobody's comments go unnoticed. (I SEE ALL! I AM WATCHING!) She doesn't have any books for me to recommend, but just send some love her way would ya?

Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it

<3

Nani