13.

Written on: July 12, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 13.

Laura's point of view

I woke up to only have pain rushing through my body, really bad pain and I don't even think it's the fact that I'd be starting my period.

All I know is that today, Bailey could be entering this world at any moment, so today I called in sick for me and Hailey.

I instantly shook Ross rapidly but he didn't woke, I then shook him again but a little harder and still, NOTHING!! this pain is too much to even hold.

I groaned as I stayed still in bed, why is he not waking up!? I'm having a bad pain!! I then shouted for an Ethan but nobody came.

Are they seriously not listening to me? what is this? National ignore Laura Marano day? This is hopeless!!

I kept groaning, yelling and moving in the bed but nothing happens to the point where the pain was just unbearable that I slapped Ross hard on the chest and THAT is what woke him up this time.

“Laura!? are you okay?” He nervously asked

“Uhm, I'M IN PAIN RIGHT NOW!!!” I shouted

“Ooh, the baby's coming!!” He shouts

Soon enough we were already at the hospital and I was just about lying in the hospital bed, Bailey was already here in the world.

I was watching at how Ross was cradling her, and I just realized..hey Bailey looks just like him it's freakishly adorable.

Ethan was at home watching Hailey while Lauren decided to actually go to class, they get to see Bailey in a few days from now.

I'm happy with this family me and Ross made together.

life is a gift.