17.

Written on: July 4, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 17.

Laura's point of view

It was Bailey's 5th birthday party today and she ACTUALLY turns 5 tomorrow at exactly 12:00 A.M so today she had always wanted the theme party to be Minnie Mouse so I'm gonna make her wish come true.

Right now Bailey is still sleeping so me and Ross settled up the balloons in her room that spells out H A P P Y 5 T H B I R T H D A Y B A I L E Y.

The balloons are in a sparkly pink color so she'll love them we also had set her early morning birthday gifts to open for right now when she wakes up and later she'll open some more and will open a lot more tomorrow after dinner and also when she wakes up.

Throughout the years Bailey's hair had gotten curly, really curly, she really has pretty hair, Lauren claims that she loves Bailey's hair and would want to take it.

Bailey hates her hair tho, she wishes it was still straight like from last year when she was only 4 years old her hair has changed a lot in just a year.

Bailey had now just awoken because she groggily came into mine and Ross' room while rubbing her eyes.

“mommy, daddy? what's the balloons for?” She tiredly asks

“It's your birthday tomorrow sweetie, today is your birthday party,” I sweetly told her

“Yeah, if you look under your bed you'll see presents that you can open right now,” Ross told her

Bailey then nodded and dashed out of the room, someone must be excited for their day of fun today, today is all about her, her big day where family comes and congratulates her.

Bailey's party was a blast she was in her bouncie house the whole time, then she decided to go for a swim, she ate, drinked, laughed and played until she got tired.

I loved her reaction when she walked in and saw every decoration me and Ross took hours putting up and will now take hours to take down with a little help from Bailey who insisted to help us.

We then sang happy birthday to her as she kept smiling at her cake, I just knew that MY Bailey had a great time.

It was all about her, I wanted her to enjoy herself and to have fun since at home she's usually never happy, just always grumpy.