41.

Written on: July 21, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 41.

Bailey's POV

So today is my best friend Alexa's birthday and she's 10 now so I decided to go on my instagram.

baileylynch Today is Alexa's birthday!! she's 10 now so.. Happy Birthday bestie!!😘💖😜😜👏👭 @alexapayton97 #10🎉

All of my fans started following Alexa right away, it's been 5 Months since I last saw my dad and Hailey.

Mine and mom's next tour is to go to LA, the free show that most fans are looking forward to.

Mom was too busy editing a recent photo shoot I just taken which should be ready by tomorrow morning.

I go on the top bunk of mine and my moms bunk beds and I grab my tiny laptop out of my bag and put the movie Everything, Everything one way to end the night.

As I was watching the movie my phone starts ringing as I looked at the caller ID.

Boston😘💙👫💏🙆

Knowing that I absolutely am in love with Boston, I smiled with giving it minutes to just sit there I answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hi Bailey!”

“Wassup Boston,”

“So I just wanted to let you know that Ross is also having a show in LA so that means we get to see each other again!”

“Omg yay!! I'd love to see you,”

“Well I gotta go babe, bye!! I love you so much,”

“I love you too Boss,”

The call then ended, for those who doesn't know well yes me and Boston are together as in boyfriend and girlfriend.

I'm not that excited that my dad is gonna be there since Hailey will be there but atleast I get to see Boston again.

“Mom?” I questioned

“Yes Bailey?” She responds

“Did you know that dad is having a show in LA too??” I asked curiously

“No, but now that you've mentioned it now I'm excited,” She exclaims excitedly

I nodded my head and looked out the Tour bus window, I shut my laptop, closed the curtains and hopped off the top bunk.

I headed straight to the fridge to grab a container full of gogurts as I took to bottle of gogurts out and closed the fridge handing one to my mom while I sipped mine.

“Thanks,” She smiled

I shrugged.

“You really are my daughter Bailey,” She rubbed my back

I shrugged again and went to use the restroom.