52.

Written on: July 31, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

Hailey's POV

We were finally off of break when I saw Bailey's recently updated post from being back from break.

As I looked through her comments I saw how our fans wanted me and our parents to upload something.

I was pretty upset about hearing the divorce of my parents, dad was planning on taking me and to just leave Bailey with mom.

haileylynch My life will never be the same again💔 #DivorceIsSomethingYouWouldn'tWannaHear @rosslynch @lauramarano @baileymarano @haileybailey @officiallybratailey

All of our fans started going crazy and asking if I was alright, maybe because they understood the hashtag.

||Comments||

“Oml!! are you okay?”

“Your so gorgeous Hailey!!”

“Awh, don't be sad Hailey”

“Divorce?? Who's divorcing??”

“Ross & Laura are divorcing!? #Rauraheartbreaks”

“Your parents are divorcing!? But they looked so happy together!!! Raura is meant to be together forever!!!”

“This is heartbreaking”

“This breaks my heart!! I hope you girls are okay”

“How did Bailey take it??”

“This must be hard on you, I noticed y'all changed your account names why is yours still Lynch and Bailey's is Marano??”

“Only Bailey and Laura changed their account names this is heartbreaking”

“Stay strong sweetie”

“We love you Hailey & Bailey”

“Wow you've grown to be a beautiful adult”

“Congrats on graduating”

||End of comments||

I cried at the comments it was honestly really heartbreaking to read.

Everyone prayed, some were confused and I don't blame them for being confused, I would be too I mean my parents looked happy together.

I guess now they are both gonna be Miles Apart my mom is going to Italy with Bailey as me and dad are going to Denver to live with his cousins.

Luckily I get to see Gus, Gordy, Gil, Boston, Beauty, Gator and Bauer.

Basically I'm gonna be with mini R5 that aren't so mini anymore.

This is gonna be my new life of being miles apart from my mother and my little sister that isn't so little anymore.

•••••••••••••••••••••
Hey!! Also this chapter was so heartbreaking I literally almost cried while watching this.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

•The Lovely Bri•