5.

Written on: July 11, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 5.

Laura's point of view

The R5 Meet & Greet was done and we were now at the Austin & Ally reunion party, I was excited to be with my 3 silly friends again, I honestly missed Raini's sassy moments, Calum's weird days and Ross' blonde fluffy hair.

Ross' hair isn't much fluffy anymore he had recently gotten a hair cut to the way he had in in the Louder album.

His personality actually turns out the same way as 4 years ago, he laughs more and smiles more when the cast is around but mostly when I'm around and I also noticed that when he's with Courtney he doesn't laugh or smile as much.

I always just now wondered if he's ever happy with Courtney but since I hate being so nosy I don't bother to ask.

I do hope he's happy tho, everyone deserves to be happy...but not everyone gets their happiness.

I was sitting at a table between Raini and Ross while Calum was on the other side of Ross, who was frowning while looking down at his phone, I wonder why.

“hi Ross,”

“Ooh..hey Laur,” He tried to smile

“It's okay, you don't have to smile if you can't, is everything alright?”

“Yeah, why are you asking? Not to be rude or anything,”

“What? I can't ask a friend if they're okay? Ross, just because I'm with Andrew doesn't really mean I'm not gonna care about you, Your important to me than anyone else,”

He then showed me his genuine smile as I smiled back showing him that I actually cared about him still.

“Thanks Laura, It means a lot,”

“Anything for my favorite rock star,”

“I promise you'll be the first I tell when I'm ready okay,”

“Yeah okay then,”

“Well...I'm gonna head to my family for now I'll be right back Laur,”

“Okay then,”

And with that I watched him walk away as I sighed a happy one, why am I getting this weird feeling in my stomach now? whatever it is has got to go because now I'm afraid that I think I know what it is that I shouldn't be getting around him, butterflies.