22.

Written on: July 14, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 22.

Laura's point of view

I decided to go on instagram because earlier today we've got a letter stating we've been invited to go to playlist live in Orlando, Florida later on this year so I posted a picture of Bailey and Hailey with a caption.

lauralynch we've been invited to go to playlist live in Orlando, Florida so this is your chance to meet the girls for the first time ever, the girls can't to meet you! 😁👏💛 @baileylynch @haileylynch

The fans started commenting saying how they love Bailey and Hailey's relationship towards each other.

Some questioning why I never post about Ethan & Lauren and questioning why they are never in the pictures or in the vlogs that I post.

I would reply saying that they moved out of the house to do their own thing and I'm just stuck with Hailey and Bailey for now but that they do visit once a month daily.

Not wanting to answer anymore just because I'm not in the mood for questions I have decided to watch TV instead.

Nothing more than watching movies, eating soup and drinking hot chocolate on a rainy day is the best.

Ross is out right now spending time with the girls since he's always working on music and such I had finally gotten a message from someone so I decided to check who it was.

big machine record label associated - hey so this is the record label company for Big Machine Records and I really like your music how about I give you a record label? please respond when you read this please and thank you👏👏👏👏

I am now shocked with what I just read is this person serious!? I'm actually getting signed to a record label group? can this day get any better!! I decided to dial Ross' number to tell him the news.

hello?”

“Ross!”

“what? are you okay? do you need anything? your scaring me and the girls,”

“I'm okay but guess what? I got signed to big Machine Records and now I have a meeting with them tomorrow!!”

“Really!? babe, I'm so proud of you!! (Bailey & Hailey: yaaaaay!!!)”

“Well now I'm gonna go so I can let you spend time with the girls,”

“okay bye”

“bye,”

And with that he hung up, right now I am more than just excited.