51.

Written on: July 30, 2017

(EDITED)

Chapter 51.

||Few Years Later||

Hi again, I am now officially 12 years old and currently in the 6th grade, yep it is I, Bailey to be exact.

Throughout the time being of our little “break” after the loss of Jason I finally decided to ask mom something.

“Mom are we still on break?” I asked

She thinks for a minute to look at dad as he shook his head then looks back to me.

“I suppose no, why?” She tells me

“I wanted to finally post something for our fans to finally see how much I've grown throughout the break,” I tell her

She then gave me a soft smile, mom hasn't really been feeling herself lately, she's been feeling depressed a few months after the break started, she also gives me that guilty look, I can't recall why tho.

I shrugged it off going onto instagram to FINALLY post something which felt like years since I posted.

baileylynch Guess who's back from break? That's right I am!! I'm officially 12 years old, I'm in 6th grade now crazy right?? I know!!😇💜

I then got millions of likes and comments in under 1 second!!! So crazy.

||Comments||

“Bailey!! We missed you so much!!”

“You've grown up so fast baby girl we just need to hear from your parents and Hailey”

“Awh, where did time go? what happened to the 9 year old Bailey we last heard few years ago?”

“Oml stop growing so fast Bailey!! You've grown to be a beautiful teenager”

“Wtf!!! Is it just me or do you really look like Hailey when she was that age? Few years ago”

“You look so much like your sister, Bailey”

“How come we haven't heard from mini R5, Rinessa's kids, Rydellington's kids and your family in general Baileybug??”