42.

Written on: July 21, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 42.

Ross' POV

I got off the tour bus along with Hailey, Boston and Beauty as we saw Laura, Bailey, Gator and Sierrah ahead of us Boston & Beauty screamed while Hailey rolled her eyes.

Teenage mood? is it a sign that she's becoming a Teenager? as I saw Boston drop his luggage's by Beauty he ran up to Bailey and carried her, spinning her around as she squealed while holding a gogurt bottle in her small hand.

Yup, definitely Laura's daughter, Bailey then got Boston to put her down while Beauty went to greet Gator & Sierrah, Bailey ran up to hug me and Hailey, I'm just hoping Hailey doesn't do anything stupid to her younger sister.

Hailey faked a smile at Bailey as she carried her putting her on her back as Laura took a picture of the girls looking happy.

haileybailey reunited!! we missed each other so much👭💗 @lauralynch @rosslynch @ethanlynch @laurengorin @haileylynch @jakoblynch @baileylynch

We all decided to go into Laura's tour bus to play video games while me and Laura have a little chat.

“Any changes about Hailey?”

“No..still the same..maybe it's her becoming a teenager,”

“Yeah...hope so,”

“Yeah..”

“The doctor did tell me that her act is changing to evil,”

I am speechless now, how can we handle an evil child.

“Well she did look like she was faking her happiness for Bailey,”

“WHAT!?!?”

We turned around shocked to where the voice came from.

........Bailey