57.

Written on: September 30, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

|Laura Marano|

I'm in my house watching "fuller house" while Logan, Lauren and James are at work as Bailey is in school to only leave the 4 year old running around screaming.

"YAAAAAAAY"

"Marinette!!! Please stop screaming or we'll get complaints from our neighbors" I tell her

"I'm just only celebrating the fact that mommy isn't home, she's a big meanie" She tells me

Lauren is indeed a really strict mother but it's also a good thing to teach baby Nette a lesson.

All I do is agree with her since I can't really say nothing much else or I might regret something.

"You work today?" She asks

"Yes I do for the later classes so get ready hun" I tell her

She nods and does as I say soon comes back out wearing a Birthday outfit, oh shit I totally forgot it was her birthday.. oops.

"And I almost forgot! Happy birthday sweetheart!" I kissed her temple trying to play it off

"Its okay to forget but it's not okay to play it off, so where's my presents? Where's my cupcakes? Where's the balloons? I want my party to be in my classroom but outside" She tells me

I just nod and grab her small hand as we exit the house and to the high school.

●Hours Later●

We've made it in the school as Marinette started receiving a lot of complements about her outfit and how cute she was, not to mention that everyone was saying happy birthday to her which made her smile, but she was also being a bit more sassy than usual.

We were now in the classroom as my favorite students were already in there holding balloons and presents also a small cupcake just for her with a candle on it.

I looked over to Marinette who was smiling like mad crazy, the students gave her a trouble making nickname since she is a trouble maker.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CICI!!!!" Everyone shouted as one by one started showering her in hugs and kisses

"Happy birthday my little rockstar" My student Boston said to her. (He was one of her favorite students to hang with)

"Thank you Boston!!" She said

"Happy birthday CiCi" Her most FAVORITE Allison said and she kissed her forehead

"Thank you Ally!!!" She said as she gave her a huge hug

The rest of the day went simple as Marinette had her own little party in the pre-k.

Marinette was so happy today that as soon as she went to bed she went out like a light with the most biggest smiles ever.

Happy birthday baby Nette.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Hey everyone, so sorry for the lack of updates but this chapter goes out to Mariana whose nickname really is "CiCi" as she turned 5 on September 28th *pic of Mariana in the media* but yeah, I've been busy studying for the PSAT I have to take on October 11th anyways hope you like this crappy chapter..

And some of you may remember CiCi from my old story "the perfect two" on one of the Authors notes when she was 4 years old this year around May she looked so tiny and now she's gotten more taller and looks a little older throughout the summer of me not seeing her which is funny.

I'll always remember and love Mariana.

♡The Lovely Bri♡