33.

Written on: July 19, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 33.

Bailey's POV

Today was family day and everyone immediately got up and headed towards the kitchen to make some breakfast.

We all finished our breakfast which was Hash browns and a Burrito of Bean & Cheese then we all headed to a hotel waiting for the surprise guest.

“Are you guys go by the names of Raura and the girls Hailey & Bailey?” A Teenage boy asked who seems to be about Hailey's age

“Yes that is us, are you Hayden?” Dad asked

“Indeed that's me,” Hayden said as he flashed us his million dollar smile

I then looked at Hailey as she secretly fans herself but notices me staring and blushes immediately stopping herself.

“You secret safe with me,” I say

“Are those the girls?” Hayden asked while pointing at me and Hailey

“Yep,” Mom shrugged

Hayden then comes over to me and Hailey as he held out his hand for me and Hailey to shake.

“Nice to meet you girls,” He says

I glared at him.

“My name is Bailey,” I say through gritted teeth

Hayden then nods and ignores me after all of that.

“You look really pretty today Hailey,” Hayden tells her

Hailey then looks away and blushes then slowly looks back at Hayden.

“Thanks,” She tells him

“Stop flirting!” I shouted angrily as Hailey rolls her eyes and Hayden attempts to ignore me.

I sighed and walked over to my mom and dad giving Hailey and Hayden a sad smile, am I really third wheeling?? I hope not.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We all gathered together on a tree branch, trying to keep hold as we smiled at the camera and suddenly heard a “clicking,” sound as I groaned.

My mom then went on our instagram to post it with a caption that made me roll my eyes, I really hate Hayden.

haileybailey Having so much fun with Hayden today, we love you so much Hayden!! xoxo💗😘

It made me roll my eyes just looking at it twice, how can she lie about me? I hate him with a passion and only I can show that I hate him.

I shook it off and decided to do my own things so instead I held my dads hands and did everything to ignore Hayden.

This day is the worst.