1.

Written on: July 10, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 1.

Laura

I was in my apartment trying to think of a song title for my new song but I was distracted.

I was looking at the photo frame on my nightstand, it was a picture of me and the cast hugging each other, Ross was in the middle making the “Riker face” while me and the others were hugging him while Lily was sitting right on his shoulder also doing the “Riker face” I remembered this day like if it was just yesterday, Lily went to see us from the live taping since Ross knew her well since she went to almost every single R5 concert.

Lily wanted to see the cast in person and just as she walked in my dressing room since Raini, Calum and Ross were there she instantly ran up to us and wrapped her small fragile arms around my legs, she was honestly the sweetest little girl I've ever met, I was so sweet to her that I actually enjoyed having her around, It's weird how I also miss that adorable little girl.

Speaking of which from time to time I log on my instagram and comment under Lily's picture saying “I miss you soooo much!!” and she would reply saying “I miss you too Laura! xoxo” and fans would literally freak out right away.

Lily has soooooo many followers, she's basically social media famous, most of her followers are from the R5 family, they even get hype when she follows them back.

Another thing, I haven't talked to Ross ever since I got signed to Big Machine Records which keeps me really busy now, that I bearly have anytime to message the cast in the group chat.

Ross also hasn't texted in the group chat but I understand since he's really busy with touring around the world, but I do miss him so much, I leave Raini and Calum a message from time to time but, Ross NEVER responds back.

Usually he'd read them and leave them like that and he's ALWAYS on instagram posting pictures of him and Courtney.

I feel like he's changing, he's smoked and drank Liquor already, he does it for his “precious” girlfriend, no I am not jealous, but I also noticed that ever since he got with Courtney he's been acting...different.

I shook it off and then decided to read a lyric of mine once again thinking about what I should put as the title so I read other lyrics too.

“cause when I look back on it, life like the sonic” totally nothing.

“cause your my Boombox baby, you can say anything, blow my speakers out with you,” ....Boombox...Boombox...Boombox?? PERFECT!!!

I grabbed a sheet of paper from my small notebook and wrote on it with a black bolding pen.

1. Boombox

I feel self confident now for finding a title, I then read some more lyrics from another song and thought of ANOTHER great title.

2. Layover

3. For The Ride

4. Mary Jane

Now I'm feeling great about song writing, I then posted a selfie on my instagram (IN THE MEDIA) and posted a caption of “making up song titles isn't so bad after all, I just need to put them in the right numbered order🌚💕,” immediately receiving laughs from fans, they call me adorkable.