37.

Written on: July 20, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 37.

(FINAL, PART 3)

Ross' POV

I was scrolling through my gallery as we had just gotten home from Disney World with Bailey's 9th celebration.

I came across a picture that caught my eye, it was on Bailey's 8th birthday from 1 year ago today.

I think we were heading to Hailey's gymnastics meet that day, it was way before we wanted to continue our fame.

I then logged onto instagram to post it under my page instead of Bailey's page.

rossr5 #tbt to when it was 1 year ago today of Bailey's 8th birthday being spent at New York, if you don't remember watch the vlog called “New York Meets,” our channel is “Bratailey,” please subscribe if you haven't already my little princess is growing up so fast she used to be known as the sassy 2 year old to the still sassy 9 year old, how time flies😔💔😘👏 @baileylynch

I still recommend that we'll still vlog until Bailey's atleast 16 and if she still wants to continue her career as a YouTuber then she'll carry on with this channel, after all it was supposed to be about her only until she started getting older was when it became a family channel because she wasn't much of a brat anymore.

Her attitude started changing from just a brat into sassy 7 year old and until then she stay being sassy.

Welp, right now we are watching a movie together as a family so the mention of “Jakob,” won't ruin Bailey's happiness.

I finally seen her smile again which has been 1 year since we ever got a smile out of this little munchkins face.

She's coped with the loss of Jakob for the longest, when she found out that Jakob was never coming back and that his “gone,” meant death literally broke my heart.

No child of yours deserves to go through the loss of their own sibling especially if they are confused and don't even know the meaning of death.

I had to be the one to comfort Bailey, until that rememberable day when she met her favorite YouTuber “Rosanna Pansino,” made it the best day of her life.

Now it's like if we know her now since we contact each other almost every single day.

Rosanna is her true hero.