46.

Written on: July 23, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 46.

Laura's POV

We had just gotten to the mall as we had picked up Ross and Hailey also with Boston and Sierra from the airport, my phone buzzed.

haileylynch Found my family!! I missed them💙😁 @rosslynch @lauralynch @baileylynch @haileybailey

Just an adorable post from Hailey since I took the pic of the girls about 20 minutes ago and they just happened to be sitting down.

I then glanced at Bailey who was now sitting next to Boston and Beauty.

Beauty then got up and decided to sit next to Hailey since she was a bit lonely.

I was cuddled up to Ross' chest as he had his arm wrapped around me.

Boston's POV

Bailey is sitting next to me as I watched Beauty get up and move away from me just to company Hailey.

I was telling Bailey all of my jokes that weren't funny at all and surely corny as hell as she started cracking up.

Seriously? I don't see how they are funny because I know for a fact that they don't even make any sense.

B$ is so adorkable, yes I made her that nickname, B$ is just like H$ but only with a “B” instead.

I then turned my head and noticed Ross was glaring at me idk why tho.

I then shift uncomfortably as I could feel his eyes on me directly so I played it cool.

“Boston, you are aware that you seem to be having TOO much fun with my daughter you know?” He asked

I slowly nodded my head.

“Yes, and I'm pretty sure that you know were together? because we sure are,” I snapped at him, my cousin.

He then rolled his eyes.

I pulled my phone out and went to the camera so I can take a selfie with Bailey.

“Can I take a picture with you?” I asked shyly

“Sure,” She blushed

I wrapped my arms around her and gently kissed her cheek as she had her arms around my neck and was giving a huge smile.

boston_crone The love of my life, always finds a way to put a smile on my face, I love this girl so much, proud to be her boyfriend😜😘💖💏👫 @baileylynch

Her phone buzzed so she checked it and looked up giving me a genuine smile as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her lips to mine softly.

Man I love this girl, can this day get any better? Getting dragged out of my thoughts trailing in my head, I heard someone shouting my name.

Glimpsing out of my thoughts and mind, I turned my head to meet Ross who was giving me a genuine smile while saying a few words to me.

“It's time to go buddy, Shor and Angie is here for you,” He tells me

I then groaned as I saw Bauer in the car along with Gus, Gordy, Gil and Gator.

Me turning to look at Bailey who was giving me a soft smile while I know she's upset about me leaving back to Denver in a few days since we'll be spending some time here in LA with Ross' little family he created.

I grabbed Bailey's face in my hands and gave her a quick peck on the forehead while turning away to meet up with my other cousins and my younger brother while holding my sister's hand.

I then glanced at Bailey one last time before driving away to our hotel we'll be staying at for a few days.