55.

Written on: August 9, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

Rydel's Birthday Special.

| Ross Lynch |

I'm at my parents house (Ellington included) to help set up Rydel's birthday party.

I sent Hailey and Bailey off to go hangout with Ryder and Ryan (Rydellington's kids) while Rydel went to the mall with Vanni, Courtney, Alexa, Lori, Laura, Kayla, Trin, Beauty, Sierrah and Raynah.

Don't worry it's just to distract Rydel for the time being so yeah, other than that it's just us guys doing all the party work while all the girls went out (including the moms too) yay us, Sarcastic so chill out people.

Hours has past and were finally finished with all the party work, I then glanced at the time 3:46 p.m Perfect!! just in time for the party to start.

I then gathered everyone to stay in the living room to jump out and surprise Delly so I immediately texted Laura.

| Laura Lynch |

I'm at the mall with the girls while the boys stayed at home setting up for Delly's party when I then received a text from Ross.

Romeo💛- Babe, were all done setting up for the party you can bring Dels back home all the lights are off so when y'all get home act all cool and as she is the first to walk in we jump out and surprise her💛💛💛😘

I then looked up from my phone as everyone was looking at me so I looked over at Kayla and Lori giving them that “The boys are done, time to get her and us home” look so they just nodded and went along with it.

“Hey Delly why don't we head home already?” Beauty asked

“Uhm, sure okay” Rydel responds

“Yay!!!!” The twins, Sierrah & Raynah jumped up and down

Man, I adore the twins so much aren't they the cutest?? I think so no wonder Gator loves Sierrah, I don't know how he can choose Sierrah I mean aren't the twins so much alike? You can't even tell who is which.