2.

Written on: July 10, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 2.

Laura

I was in my room getting dressed to go to the mall with Raini to reunite with her so I'm actually surprised that I'm not really that excited to see her again until I was interrupted by Vanessa running in my room out of breathe, what's up with her? it's only a Tuesday morning.

“Woah, what's up with you Ness?”

“There's literally posters of R5 performing tonight everywhere!!! gosh Riker looks HOT!!” She fanned herself

“Really? Ross never told me that,” I was shocked

“See for yourself,” She handed me the poster

“Woah,”

I was beyond shocked, they've changed a lot over the years, especially my favorite Blondie, he looks so hot!! he's gotten taller and very muscular, me likey.

I think I was staring at the poster for way too long because I looked up to see Vanessa smirking at me, what? can you blame me? I was caught up on Ross' change of looks.

“I see you never stopped liking him, am I right?”

“Uhm, where did you hear that from?”

“Laura, Laura, Laura...I'm your big sister, I've been around you for too long that I can see the look on your face as you looked at him, I'm not stupid little sis,”

“I didn't say you were and it's complicated, he's dating Courtney and I'm with Andrew,”

“One day you'll both break up with them and be together forever,”

“but you can't tell the future,”

“I honestly don't have too...I can sense it,”

“Yeah, whatever you say Nessa,”

“by the way, while your at the mall with your friends you'll have to by a really cute outfit, I got us VIP Tickets to their concert and Meet & Greet,”

And with that she walked away from my room, oh brother...now how am I supposed to control myself around Ross? This is gonna be some shit.