43.

Written on: July 21, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 43.

Laura's POV

The whole fam was taking a stroll around the town of LA the day after we had our show.

Suddenly we bumped into Hayden who also seemed to have a show here in LA.

haileybailey We were taking a little stroll around LA when we saw Hayden here💕🙊😁 @haydensumerall

Hailey looked really happy to see him, I'm just gonna guess it's because she really is becoming a Teenager that her Teenager attitude is coming.

Bailey on the other hand looked really uncomfortable to be around Hayden, she looked like she wanted to just puke just being around him.

Now I discovered that Bailey probably hates Hayden with a passion, she looked to her left and saw how Hailey's happiness around Hayden looked REAL so she frowned.

Poor Bailey, she must be thinking that Hailey hates her now, not a good feeling because Bailey just lost Jakob and she can't bear to lose Hailey either, I saw tears forming into Bailey's eyes.

As she dashed right past Hailey and Hayden and running past me, Ross and his cousins.

We all looked directly at Hailey and Hayden as they both rolled their eyes.

Ugh, Teenager's now-a-days, my child shouldn't have to feel ignored or not wanted especially if they are feeling that way by their older sibling.

I decided to follow to where Bailey went and when I found her I couldn't believe my eyes.