4.

Written on: July 11, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 4.

Ross' point of view

I was shocked that it has come to this that she actually came to the concert after 4 years as Riker was too busy with Rocky and I was the only one noticing, Riker was looking but I think he got bored of doing that so She was also staring.

She actually surprising has the VIP pass and not only is it her but Vanessa was with her and I tried to get Riker's attention but he's now talking to Rydel.

Laura was stuck, like if she just saw a ghost in front of her, I didn't know what to do or what to say but, my father snapped his fingers in front of her as she finally snapped out of her thought, Vanessa was smirking at us, Riker then seemed to notice her and his eyes widened, jaws dropping.

I didn't think the Marano sister's were gonna show up, Laura and Vanessa hugged my mom and dad and they hugged her back, Laura came closer to us and hugged the rest of my siblings as she came to me last and Vanessa did the same but instead Riker was last to her.

Laura's eyes started to water, I opened my mouth to say something but I just couldn't, she looks different after Austin & Ally ended.

Her hair was Straight, but more shorter, she's dyed her hair black just like her sister's hair, now she really looks like Vanessa.

I hesitated to hug her, but I still did it, she's gotten much more beautiful but...I'm with Courtney and she has Andrew.

I guess you can say that...I'm still and always will be in love with Laura Marano and nothing AND no one can stop that.

My feelings for Laura is much more stronger than the ones I have for Courtney, it's contagious.

My thoughts were interrupted by her words and how she hugged me tightly and the way I hugged her back.

“I've missed you so much,”

“I've missed you more princess,”

I couldn't help it, she was just way too perfect, words can't describe anything only I can show it to her and if I have to then I will.

This is definitely the best Meet & Greet and definitely the best day ever.

I love Laura Marano, and it will stay that way.