15.

Written on: July 13, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 15.

Laura's point of view

I'm sitting in mine and Ross' room as I gently comb Bailey's short curls in her hair, Bailey's hair is brunette like mine with dark chocolate colored eyes her hair is wavy with a mixture of big curls.

She definitely looks like Ross but with my hair and eye color she's basically a mini Ross but except she's not a boy.

Bailey is 3 years old now where has the time gone? all my babies have grown so much especially Ethan and Lauren.

The Freshman's are happy that they get to meet the famous Bailey of all times next year because that's when she starts headstart.

I promised the students that Bailey will be with us all day on the very first day of school, they accepted that.

Michael comes to our house from time to time to see Hailey and Bailey.

Their names are alike and are spelled similar, only that the beginning letters are different such as “H” & “B”.

They even got great nicknames that we call them such as “H$” and “Baby B.” or “Bailey Bailey Bailey Bailey,”.

I was exhausted so I called in “sick,” there really wasn't a point of me coming on a tired note, I was even thinking that I should bring Bailey tomorrow and surprise everyone.

I asked Bailey if she would wanna tag along with me to work and she immediately almost instantly said “yes,” right away.

It was the next day and Bailey came with me, as I was walking down the halls hoping Bailey would behave herself because of how every now and then after she reached 2 years old she would have her tantrums.

She was by my side walking with me to the office while she kept swinging her arms forward walking really weird.

All of a sudden the high school students ran to me to say a simple “hi,” and then they noticed Bailey who was shyly swaying her right foot forward and in circles.

“Awh who is that?” Francesca asked

“That my friend is Bailey,” I responded

“She's so cute!!” Ally squealed

“Thank you,” I tell her

“Hi Bailey!” Austin said

Bailey then his behind me, she's behaving normally but it irritates me when she acts shy until she gets comfortable around them like how Hailey would normally do.

I then pinched her arm as a sign of me telling her to say hi and not to be rude.

“Hi.” She shyly said

“Your so cute Bailey!” Ally squealed again

But Bailey being Bailey she furrowed her eyebrows at Ally as if she was crazy so she shook it off.

“I know,” She said bluntly

“I like her smart ass attitude,” Jakob smirked

I then slapped his arm playfully.

We were in the classroom now as I kept glancing at Bailey who was curiously walking around the classroom.

I motioned her to sit as she groaned at me while rolling her eyes so I motioned for my favorite student Kimmy to deal with her.

“Sit down,” Kimmy sternly says

“No!” Bailey snapped while crossing her arms and rolling her eyes

Kimmy then grabbed Bailey who was now throwing a temper tantrum kicking her feet around Kimmy finally sat her down.

This is gonna be a long day, I thought to myself.