30.

Written on: July 18, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

A/N: Boston & Beauty in the media for this chapter it's about Ross, Hailey, Boston & Beauty.. btw Laura's now in Denver, Colorado with Bailey because it's the Next Week now.. btw it's July 18 now can you believe it? Next is August and after that it's September which means school for me and for some of you but surprisingly I'm actually happy😂👏 I just wanna see the teacher's and my friends again lmao😁💖 I swear if Mr.Wade don't really put me in his roster for Culinary 2 or if the school does a mistake again on my schedule I will keep bugging until everything is fixed and back to the way I like or I'll just switch schools out of anger👊😑😂😂👌

back to the story..

Chapter 30.

Ross' POV

Boston & Beauty are here with me and Hailey now, we are packing up for our trip to Texas, yes I know why does Texas have to be first? idk ask my manager that question.

Hailey is homeschooled so she's basically doing work and packing at the same time unlike Hailey, Bailey goes to a private school so she pretty much has her work with her right now, I'm wondering what she and Laura is doing right now...hmm maybe they in some hotel right now? could be it, Bailey probably doing homework.

I had seen Laura's last post on Instagram about them being on the plane but Bailey was holding her bear and a blanket on her while heading to NY.

I had posted a comment under it and I loved the picture and post.

rossr5 awh, I miss you girls already😭💔😉😉 @lauramarano @baileymarano

Yes, we all changed our instagram names due to our own fame now it's @rossr5 @haileyr5 @ethanr5 @lauramarano @laurenmarano @jakobmarano & @baileymarano so....yeah we also changed our last names but except it was basically only Laura and Bailey who did it because now Bailey is getting with the program.

So I guess the family is famous now? Hailey is basically R5's guest star in concerts and Bailey is Laura's guest star in concerts.

But basically, Either way the fans gets to see them every concert because the fans starts to scream their names.

Just like that one time when Boston & Beauty tagged along my last tour the fans knew they tagged along so a little 4 year old at the concert asked if Boston & Beauty could come on stage, back then Beauty had stage freight but as the fans shouted their names they came out onto stage and that was the day that Beauty overcame her stage freight.

Everyone was so proud of her after the concert was over, at first we had forgotten all about it but Rydel had pointed it out after the concert and we all had gaven her a congratulations hug.

After that the rest of our night was being spent by going to friendly's to celebrate Beauty's overcoming her stage freight with ice-cream.

I do gotta say tho, we must celebrate with Hailey this time if she manages to come onto stage since she's never been on a stage before and since after all there will be a million of people there that adores Hailey just as much as we do.

New Addictions Tour here we come...