21.

Written on: July 14, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 21.

Bailey's point of view

I was in my room so I went downstairs to grab my phone as I asked my mom if I can go on my instagram to post a picture to thank everyone who came so she said a big yes.

I clicked on the icon for instagram as I was gonna post something I searched through my photo gallery to find the recent picture of me and Hailey (In the media) so I can thank everyone who came.

baileylynch Thanks to everyone who showed up at the meet & greet, more is bound to happen soon I love you all!! xoxo i loved meeting you all so much fun 💖😘😜

I then started looking at the comments from everyone even tho my mom and dad told me not to so many times but I'm just curious on what everyone has to say about this my mom always told me that if I ever come across a hate comment to just ignore and stay strong they're just haters.

Soon enough I haven't came across any but one caught my eye and it was someone so familiar to me.

michaelmontgomery oml look how big you've gotten Bailey!! I miss you so much, tell Hailey that I also miss her, please visit me soon I haven't seen ya, it's weird how you randomly get famous after that one post from your mom known as “Raura's daughter” and “sassy Bailey” 😂👏🎶

It was Michael, the boy from the high school that is really attached to my big sister Hailey, I haven't seen him since I think I was about 5 years old maybe?? I think so.

I decided to be nice and reply to him right away.

baileylynch Awh, I miss you too Mike and okay I will tell her that you say hi😋💛 @michaelmontgomery

Yellow heart emoji's are a tradition because it's my dad's favorite color and I heard that everyone whose in the R5 fandom uses it to represent my dad a lot.