Valentines Special!?

Written on: February 11, 2018

(NOT EDITED)

HEY MY FELLOW #CHEFBRINIANS!!! (that's my readers name now)

Please post the #ChefBriNians on my wall after you read this!!!

So... I was thinking about giving y'all a Valentine's day special.. And I will continue to leave these stories here so I can always come back to these and see how much my writing has improved... And I'm thinking about making an account that has nothing to do with Raura fabrics or anything...

Just an account to post REGULAR Romance novels, Horror stories.. Etc.

*grabs tissue box* I've come along way... I still have my old account that my writing was HORRIBLE on.. And then I look at this account and wow.. My writing really did improve..

If you wanna check it out go to sillymarano and look at all the old stories... (If they're still on there because I've tried deleting them but they still kept popping up which was why I took a break of wattpad and ya know.. Came back months later to make this account)

I love you all so much so I will let you know when the new account is created, are you gonna follow it? Are you gonna read my new projects??

Anyway my new Valentine Chapter comes out either on February 14-16

Turn your notifications on and get ready..

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

QOTD: Should I get an IPhone or stick with an Android? Name out the good things of getting an IPhone to convince me to get one BC I'm planning on getting a new phone and people say "go with apple" so I need your help!!

🍲Chef Bri🍲